𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

you'd be like heaven to touch

the weekend went by really fast that it was now monday. ever since the party at buck's, people would not stop talking about it. especially when maeve was dancing on the table while drunk.

once maeve walked to class, she sat down until all of a sudden a soc walked up to her. "why don't you dance for me huh?" he asked, people snickering. "maeve, why don't ya dance for me cowgirl?" a country boy asked, with his usual country accent.

maeve rolled her eyes. "maeve, babe, how much do we owe you for that dance?" bob asked with a sly grin. "okay guys," mr. morgan spoke. "not that i actualy care, but how was y'all's weekend since y'all won't quit chit-chatting" he asked.

"hmm i don't know mr. morgan, why don't we ask maeve over here" bob said. "unless she finally kicked the crap out of your dumb ass, i don't wanna hear it. anyways, open y'all's books to page seventy-three and listen up," mr. morgan said, book in his hand.

mr. morgan began to quote some shakespeare, but with a weird voice as if he were to be singing. but as soon as he finished reading, he went back to his normal self.

"i know shakespeare some dead dude but he knew his shit very well so we can overlook that. i want y'all to write your own version of this sonnet, understood?" he explained, turning his back towards the class, until maeve raised her hand.

"yes miss-i-have-an-opinion-about-everything?" he asked with a sigh. "do you want this in iambic pentameter?" maeve asked, somewhat interested in the assignment. "oh so you ain't gonna fight me on this?" he asked, surprised.

"no. i think it's a really brilliant assignment" she nodded with a small smile. "you're just messing with me aren't you?" he laughed. "no. i'm really looking forward to writing it" she shook her head. "get out of my class" he said, thinking she was making fun of him.

"what?" she asked in disbelief. "out i said, get out!" he repeated. maeve, who was really confused, grabbed her bag and walked out of class.

"good job mr. morgan, well done" bob spoke. "shut up" mr. morgan replied.

later in the day, dallas was sitting down on the bleachers along with ponyboy, steve and johnny. they simply sat there while they were smoking and watching the girl's soccer team practice.

"what'd you do to her?" ponyboy suddenly asked after about twenty minutes of silence. "i didn't do anything man. i was probably too drunk to remember" dallas shrugged. "but the plan was working" ponyboy said.

"what do you care man? i thought you wanted out" dallas said, letting out a small huff of smoke. "i'm still thinking 'bout it. but i can tell you like her somewhat" ponyboy grinned at dallas. "nah man" dallas said defensively.

two-bit began to jog towards them, as if he had plenty to tell. "alright guys, so i talked to one of her friends. i got the scoop" he panted, trying to catch his breath. "what'd they say?" ponyboy asked. "hates him with the fire of a thousand suns, that's some quote she said" two-bit replied.

"thanks two. really comforting of you" steve said sarcastically, making dallas laugh. "we don't know that. maybe she'll need a day to cool off, no biggie" johnny said.

suddenly, a soccer ball flew towards their direction, narrowingly missing their heads. they looked over to see maeve standing by while glaring at the boys, especially dallas.