"Fuck..why can't it be me?" Finally Jeonghan spoked putting his head down and started crying the pain out.

_________

"Im sorry Joshua" meanwhile back on the couple Seungcheol stopped walking and apologised, They never did it, like they didn't fuck.

-Flashback-

Joshua was in the classroom Jeo ghan told him to wait in, he then heard a soft knock on the door.

"Shua" A gentle voice called, the gentle voice that he haven't heard for a long time. "Cheol.." He replied shortly.

"Can we talk? In our classroom?" his boyfriend asked, Joshua nodded and they both preceeded to their classroom.

Closing the door, Joshua made his way to his seat. "Im sorry Shua" Seungcheol blurted out.

"I-i cheated on you.." The odler confessed, now in usual scenarios Of course the other boy would be heart broken by the time hearing that but Joshua didn't, his heart didn't break.

He already saw this coming, he smiled, "I know you've been cheating on me with Hoonie" Joshua replied, shocking the older who looked at him, Joshua was smiling gently.

I understand very well Cheol, Ours is just puppy love perhaps first love mistake so im not angry" He added looking at Suengcheol so passionately, sitting on his desk. "But cheating was bad you know, you could've told me that you fell out of love already" Joshua continued, Suengcheol sighed and aproached him.

"I know Shua.. Im sorry, I just didn't want to hurt you a-and about the locker room, We had a fight so im sorru to take it out on you" Seungcheol now infront of the younger, he kept apologising.

"Cheolie.. It's fine, your already sorry for it" Joshua held Seungcheol's chin making him look at him. "We'll break up now, as simple as that" the younger said so gently and passionately making Seungcheol even more guilty that he managed to cheat to such a sweet, gentle boy. "Im sorry"

Joshua leaned in for a kiss, Seungcheol didn't hesitate to kiss back, it wqs a soft and gentle one, after a few months of not being to kiss like that it eases their heart up but it isn't as warm and loving as it was before because both boys know that their hearts beats for someone else, but they kept going as it'll be their last.

"Shua...Are you okay with this?" Seungcheol asked so nicely.

"Mhm.. Y-yeah yeah"  Joshua breathed out calming himself but he can take it and the two boys pressed their lips together.

Pulling away form the kiss, a smile formed on Joshua's lips, "It was nice loving you Seungcheol" He said. "It was such a good thing loving you Joshua, Im sorry" Seungcheol replied back and that's where Joshua and Suengcheol officially broke up.

---------

The next day Joshua has been wandering around the university yet he hasn't spot Jeonghan.

"Uhm.. Hoonie?" Joshua called, tensing uo the younger. "H-hyung! Im sorry I-i—" Jihoon immediately apologised knowing what he'd done.
"It's fine Hoonie, it's inevitable" Joshua chuckled, assuring the younger that it's fine.

"Oh.. Thanks, and im still sorry hyung" Jihoon replied. "Anyways have you seen Jeonghan?" He asked the younger, wanting to find his bestfriend because he has something to tell him.