As they went away Jeonghan's mibd got occupied by seeing the look on Suengcheol's face makes him angry and disgusted how dare Seungcheol look at him like that when he's clearly dating his bestfriend and with those thoughts on Jeonghan's mind he didn't notice he was still pulling Joshua by his hand the pace is a little fast.

"J-jeonghan slow down" Joshua called making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts and stopped. "I-im sorry Shua, Are you okay? I didn't notice.." Jeonghan said checking Joshua like the younger's fragile which he is.

"It's alright Han.. You we're angry at Seungcheol i know" Joshua said smiling faintly with Jeonghan frowning knowing that Joshua might be hurt.

"Im sorry about him Shua" Jeonghan said now facing Joshua caressing the youngers cheek which Joshua smiled at. "It's alright Han, I understand he's getting bored of me" Joshua replied smiling not really hurted as Joshua actually fell out of love with Suengcheol 5 months ago because he fell in love with someone else. Joshua just stays for a reason..

"Why don't you just break up with him?" Jeonghan asked looking at Joshua so concerned with Joshua just looking at him and said "You know I can't"

'I tried once and his reaction wasn't good..' Joshua only thought then Jeonghan just sighed. "Shua.. You know I love you right?" Jeonghan said out of no where flustering Joshua and making Joshua pause and blush a bit.

After a few silence Jeonghan had just realised what he said and is now blushing and flustered. "A-ah what - I-i meant is a-as a f-friend!" Jeonghan tried to explain panicking making Joshua smile and think it's cute and Joshua laughed.

Even tho he's so flustered Jeonghan smiled knowing that he made Joshua laugh. "I know Han.. And I promise I'll take care of myself, don't worry too much" Joshua replied giving Jeonghan a small kiss on his cheeks and started walking again making Jeonghan freeze there thinking 'Did he just kiss my cheek?'

"Uhm Jeonghan?" Joshua called snapping Jeonghan out of his thoughts and shook the blush off and said "O-oh right" before proceeding to walk side by side with Joshua again both boys are happy and smiling for a reason.

But things didn't get any better... Joshua mostly getting stressed and overwhelmed from all the things Seungcheol's asking him to do which makes Jeonghan more concerned at Joshua and irritated at Seungcheol but he hasn't charged to the older yet since Joshua tells him not to.. But Jeonghan won't be able to hold it anymore on what's going to happen today.

"Shua?" Jeonghan called on his classroom where he told Joshua to wait thete for a while but no reponse so he figured Joshua might've left something in his room, then he went.

"A-ah-" A short soft moan was heard before Jeonghan coukd even open the door so he only put his hands away and carefully peaked at the small windoe in the door.

Jeonghan's heart dropped.. What he saw was Joshua sitting on a desk getting sucked by Seungcheol on his neck, the younger's arms, one at Seungcheol's neck, one at the back of his head grabbing his hair tightly.

"Shua.. Are you okay with this?" A gentle tone can be heard from the older. Like no way?? Is Seungcheol really being nice and asking for Joshua's consent.

"Mhm.. Y-yeah yeah"  Joshua breathed out calming himself but he can take it and the two boys pressed their lips together. Jeonghan felt his heart break, I mean he already knows that Joshua and Seungcheol are boyfriends, so them making out and even fucking is normal.

For him it isn't, he didn't accept it, he never accepted it.

Jeonghan just go on and went home by himself, staring blankly at the corner of his room, 'Was Seungcheol actually being nice to Shuji?' He thought, but then again maybe they made without him knowing.. Actually they we're never fighting in the first place.