Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|Twilight Saga (3)

(Comeback STAGE!)

3rd POV

The incredibly stunning and overwhelming Fang Tanaka has reached its best success yet with a nomination at the Asia's Award Show which not every Vtuber can relate to including the fact that these are Best Song of the Year and Rookie of the Year. It's honestly one of the best feats Nijisanji could ever hope for, and in the end the last decisions are always right.

And because the award show is just around the corner, Fang had to spice things up, or should I say take it up a notch, as the community got bombarded with posters of him casually floating, star-gazing at the top of a hill, another one is him with a smile holding a coca-cola bottle and then lastly, a partnership with a Professional Football team, that being Lionel Messi's current team of Inter Miami Club from the Major League Soccer.

It's quite ridiculous for a Vtuber to get this much recognition and reputation. Not even the OG's of the community with go this far. From sponsorships to fan meetings, he's just living the dream. But is he actually alive though? Being an Immortal is no joke, and the internet has something to say about him.

There're many kinds of haters out there. One of them being how "AI" it is. Alot of drama has already speculated throughout the internet about him because of his way of streaming, especially die-hards who can't help the fact that an "AI" can be a really recognizable artist. And they go on and on how ridiculous and ungrateful it is for real artists who "trained hard".

Well, that's quite pathetic considering the fact that he really sacrificed himself to be in this situation, and for the record, he deserves every bit of attention. But yet again, everyone has to be bitter at someone. Why even bother? That's a simple question, with a simple answer. Jealousy.

And Fang really, really adores his haters. Saying that he'll never be here without them. That's why he'll keep grinding and grinding, enough so to grab their attention every single day and night. A literal living rent-free on their heads.

Lastly, these are just the sore losers that can't accept reality, so they'll choose violence instead of reciprocating it. These are those negative private messages that he would get just because his fame. Some people are going to take these seriously since sending even the most vile comments can cause their lives. But not Fang, definitely not Fang. What does he do? He laughs. Not hysterically, but confidently. The feeling of getting these messages are just pure joy to him. Because he knows they're all scared. They already fear him. Fear, because of envy, because of hatred, and malice.

It's all disgusting emotions to have. But for him? He eats these for dinner. He doesn't care about the downgrades, since he already felt the tension in all of them. The feeling of their favorite artists that will be a shadow to his spotlight irks them. And he's loving. Every. Single. Thing of it. They'll eventually fall to their knees and beg for his forgiveness. Which is, not going to happen.. Yet~.

But enough of that. Because I've already saved the best for last. Ladies and Gentlemen. Nijisanji EN is proud to announce that the one and only Immortal Vampire...!

Will be having a COMEBACK!

•••

Nijisanji EN Livestream POV

Thousand and thousands of viewers watching, every single fan or simp watching, many eyes glued on the screen, lurking. You know what time it is. It's time for Fang to show the world how it's done up in here.