Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|They wanted me to play Valorant, So Be It|Nijisanji EN

3rd POV

The familiar loading screen of the new Nijisanji Vtuber could be seen once again with people already waiting for the stream to start.

Some were really eager to watch Y/N play the game he'll be playing for today, and it's one of the best games in the world right now, the competetive first-person shooting juggernaut. Valorant.

Nijisanji became really popular when they decided to try out this game for themselves, and seeing them mess up or actually cluth some rounds is pretty fun to watch.

Now today, Y/N has been recently discovering a lot of these games and a viewer yesterday suggested him to play the certain game, curious, he looked up the game and though it was cool.

Instantly downloading it on his computer, and ready for some action. Suddenly, the Immortal Vampire's loading screen finally vanishes out of thin air and out came the sexy Vtuber.

Y/N: Hello again.

Everyone instantly greeted their Vampire while some were down bad at him. It's pretty normal to him now so there's no bother. The screen then changed into the waiting screen of Valorant which made Y/N's interest rise up.

Y/N: So. You guys wanted me to play this game called Valorant, again, I've never heard of this game but right now so if I mess up like what I did to the previous game... What was it called?

"Left 4 Dead 2, Senpai"

Y/N: Ah yes, Left 4 dead sorry about that. I usually forget everything sometimes.

He pressed the play button but before he could "play" for real, he took his time first and talked about the game.

Y/N: So. It says that this game has alot of playable characters that are called "Agents". They have their own unique abilities right? So then it's mixed with guns and powers. Honestly that sounds like a great movie to me.

"We wish Senpai"

Y/N: If only right? Anyway, I don't know what to do yet so I have to go to settings.

Pressing the settings button, this is where all the parts of the game manages the outcome. Some people in the chat said change your Crosshair which interest Y/N.

Y/N: Crosshair? Why?

"So you can have better aim"
"Better Aim, Better Gameplay"

Y/N: Better aim, better gameplay? All right, I'm trusting you.

Moving to the crosshair selection, it took a little time but he manages to change the Crosshair better than before. It's small but visible, perfect.

Y/N: Are you sure you guys don't like dots?

"Dots are okay, but this is better"

Y/N: You guys think this is okay? Alrighty then. Well chat, I can't say I'm ready but... I said it.

Time Skip

At the lobby, there's a timer in the upper left corner which indicates the remaining time to pick your agent to battle. Turns out, there were plenty of Agents to choose from.

Y/N: Okay chat big question, what's the best agent for first timers?

"I'd say it's Sova, not only he's easy to master, but his controls are pretty basic."
"Phoenix! Please pick Phoenix!"

Y/N: Huh, Sova, Phoenix, Brimstone. Damn that's alot. Okay since majority wins, I'll pick Sova.

"What?! Since when did we participate to choose?!"
"Wow he just baited half of us"