Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|Karaoke w/ Elira Pandora & Selen Tatsuki|Nijisanji EN

3rd POV

The beautiful night sky was obviously serene, sometimes we wonder. How can the night sky be so peaceful? Just thinking about it makes us in bliss. The wandering stars shine bright as we picture ourselves in our own world, our imagination.

That's what the Immortal Vampire is thinking of at the moment, charmingly smiling at the night sky as the cool wind grazes his silky face, his hair flowing like grass at the ground.

Chilling at the rooftops feels so amazing, he needs to do this more often, especially when he has a busy schedule.

But he's not only stargazing, he was actually waiting for his two beautiful senpais. The Dragons texted him awhile ago and decided to make a Karaoke stream with him. It's gonna be a fun, chaotic night.

He hears the sound of footsteps nearby, and being the Vampire he is calmly turned around to look. It was the one and only Selen Tatsuki walking beside him with a welcoming smirk.

Not that he minded, she looks really cool at night. Maybe that's why she's a descendant of the Moon, a Goddess. It made Y/N shiver at the fact she's litteraly the one they worship. And that Draconic left arm looks intimadating.

Selen: Wassup dude! It's so good to meet you in person! Sheesh, you do look cute

Y/N blushed at the compliment, his smile countering the mischievous Dragon. The two of them shook hands and hugged.

Y/N: I'm so happy you're actually here senpai!

Selen: Oh please, stop the formalities. Although it feels good to hear one of your Kouhai's say that but, Selen is fine.

Y/N: Right. By the way, where's Elira-Senpai?

Elira: Right here cutie.

Y/N turned around and met face to face with the Cloudy Dragon herself. She looks so stunningly beautiful, her hair covering her whole left eye, but that makes her very cute.

Y/N: Elira-Senpai!

Y/N ran like a child meeting his father at the door, he smothered her with a big hug that made Selen laughed, amused at the scene. Elira smiled embarassingly at her Kouhai, but hugged nonetheless.

As the two broke the hug, Selen didn't hesitate to remark at that.

Selen: Sheesh Y/N you're a ladies man! Did you feel her boobs~? Because it's very soft-

Elira stopped her from talking by covering her mouth with a blush so red even the tomato would cry out of jealousy. Selen couldn't but laugh again but it was quite muffled.

Elira: Oh shut your trap! ..I don't mind if it's him to be honest- WAIT WHAT?! ELIRA PANDORA!-

Y/N: Umm.. I'm sorry for that Senpai, but come on let's head inside! It's getting quite cold.