Y/N: It was an arrow didn't know why the guy wanted it hell he only wanted the arrow and nothing else. At first I thought nothing of it thought it was nothing important.......oh how wrong I was.

Y/N smashes the glass and goes to take the arrow when an alarm sounds putting the whole museum into lockdown.

Y/N: The case the arrow was in had an alarm the place was locked down and the cops were on the way I had to dissaper and fast. But as I went to grab the arrow suddenly without any warning....the damn thing flew straight at me and stabbed itself into my hand!

Y/N screams in pain as the arrow pierces his skin and sinks into his body

Y/N: The pain......sweet fucking christ the pain! I never felt anything like it it was horrible! The deeper it went the worse the pain got!

The arrow reaches Y/N's heart causing him to faint but he wakes up minutes later.

Y/N: It got so bad I passed out because of the pain and when I woke up the police had already surrounded the museum.

Y/N tries to sneak out the way he came from only to be met with a squad of heavily armed cops.

Cop: PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!

Cop: WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED GIVE
YOURSELF UP!

Y/N: I was surrounded I began to panic and the police was getting closer to pulling the trigger.

Y/N looks around hoping thier was someway he could escape his predicament as the police got ready to take the shot.

Police: THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! HANDS IN THE AIR OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!

Y/N: The police were about to open fire I closed my eyes bracing myself for the end and then.........

IT HAPPENED.

The police open fired but a figure suddenly appears infront of Y/N deflecting the shots protecting him from harm. The police were stunned and Y/N was confused he opened his eyes and was suprised to see a figure standing infront of him. The figure had red and silver skin with a smaller face just above his face sharing the same green coloured eyes.

 The figure had red and silver skin with a smaller face just above his face sharing the same green coloured eyes