Pt. 5

"Hello" = Russia

"Hello" = Japanese

'Hello' = thoughts

(Hello) = Author's note

(Skip Time - on Monday)

(Hinata's POV)

I wake up at 6 am by my alarm clock and my sister who is busting into my room saying that I should wake up. 

I groaned as I sat up from my bed and made my way to my bathroom.

After a few minutes I was ready and walked downstairs to see my dad and sister waiting for me to go.

We walked outside and into my dads car which is a 'Audi r8' also known as one of the best sports cars. (here's a picture)

We got into the car and soon got of to my new school, Karasuno

(Skip Time - When they arrived)

(Third POV.)

A black, expencive looking car pulled into the parkinglot of Karasuno High. Some of the students who were passing by looked at the car in shock.

A few moments later a short boy, about 5'3 ft, walked out of the car. People watched in shock as the boy walked pass them.

(When Hinata arrived at the principals office)

When Hinata arrived at the office he knocked a few times until he heard a faint 'come in'.

Hinata entered the office and looked at the principal.

"Good morning principal." Shoyou said monotone, while bowing. "Good morning to you too Mr. Hinata." The principal greeted back.

"Are you here for your schedule?" the principal asked as Hinata nodded, looking at him with no expression. "Good." he said again.

"I will call someone who will show you arround the school. Here is your schedule. You'll officially start tomorrow." The principal stated as he handed Hinata a piece of paper which was his schedule. Hinata gladly took it and said goodbye to the principal. Than walked out.

As Hinata waited outside the door, the principal called someone to show him around the school.

The time Hinata had to wait he thought if he could maybe do a good-boy play personality. 'New school, new life!' he thought as he placed a smal smile on his lips.

A few minutes later someone with short, spiky light brown hair and large narrowed eyes appeared infront of him.

"Hello! I'm Hisashi Kinoshita. You must be Shoyou Hinata, right?" Kinoshita asked nervously. Hinata smiled brightly. "Yes! That's me! Nice to meet you!" Shoyou exclaimed with a bright smile.

Kinoshita blushed a bit but got unnoticed by the shorter boy.

They soon began to walk through the school talking a bit until Kinoshita mentioned the theme Volleyball.

(Hinata's POV.)

"What club do you think you'll apply?" Kinoshita asked. I was a bit nervous if I should tell him about my past school but decided against it. "I dont't know yet. Does this school have a Volleyball club?" I asked him. He than turned to me with a smile. "Actually yes it does! I'm also in this club." he said with a smile. "Great!" I said with a bright smile. Kinoshitas face grew a bit red but I ignored it.

(Kinoshita's POV.)

'OMG WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE THIS CUTE?!?! AND THE ACCENT! SO ADORABLE!!' I thought trying to calm my thoughts.

We talked a bit more until we arrived at the gym.

(Third POV.)

As the two males arrived at the gym they heard the sound of balls and shoes squeak on the floor. Shoyou smiled at the sound, walking towards the door with Kinoshita infront of him.

Kinoshita opened the door and walked in with Hinata behind him. None of the others noticed them until a ball flew towards Hinata.

Kinoshitas eyes widened as the ball flew towards Hinata's face.

"HINATA-!!" Kinoshita shouted as Hinata easily dodged the ball letting it hit the wall behind him and roll back on the ground.

The other members who now noticed the presence of the two looked at Hinata wide eyed.

Hinata looked at the team.

"You should watch out more, you know. You could have hit someone." Shoyou said with a smile on his lips.

Some members of the team blushed because of the 'innocence' of the short boy.

A boy with light grey/silver hair and hazel-brown eyes with a birthmark mole under his left eye jogged towards Hinata as he took both his hands.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked frantically with a worried look on his face.

Hinata looked a bit dumbfound. "U-uhm yes! of course I'm okay! The ball didn't hit me so everything is alright!" he said with a bright smile.

The silver haired male blushed at the shorter male. "That's good.." he sighed in releave. 

Suddenly a male with short dark hair and dark brown eyes looked at the remaining members with a scary face.

"Who spiked that ball?" he asked with a smile. The other members shivered and looked at a shaved headed guy with a widow's peak and sharp blue-grey eyes. The said male flinched and tried to explain but was interupted by Hinata.

"Hey it's alright! nothing happened so please don't be mad at him." Hinata said with a closed eye smile.

The members blushed and the dark haired male calmed down and walked towards Hinata.

"I'm sorry about him. My name is Daichi Sawamura. Are you new?" he asked Hinata and he looked up to him.

"It's fine. And yes I'm new. My name is Shoyou Hinata. Pleasure to meet you Sawamura-san." Hinata said as Daichi blushed a bit. "Pleasure is all mine Hinata-san" Daichi replied.

(Skip Time - a few minutes later)

(Hinata's POV.)

"So you'd like to join the Volleyball club?" Sawamura-san asked as I nodded. "Yes! That would be great!" I exclaimed.

"What position do you play?" A guy almost my height with dark hair and a blond tip asked me.

I smiled and replied "I'm a middle blocker!". Most of the guys just stared at me in shock. Than a tall guy with short blond hair, pale skin, thin eyebrows and golden-brown eyes than said "Aren't you a bit short?" with a lazy smirk on his lips, he looked down at me.

'Okay Shoyou! CALM. DOWN. he isn't worth it!!' I thought to myself.

I smiled at him and than said "Big motherfucker doesn't deserve to die yet. He shall suffer and wish he never said that." he and the other teammates just looked at me confused as I stared at him. "What??" they asked.

"Oh sorry! I said: Leave me alone bean pole! I may be small but I for sure can jump high!" I said with a smile as the others just nodded.

"Hey Hinata! How about we do a small practice match to see how you do?" Sawamura-san asked me. I smiled and nodded in agreement. "Sounds good!" I said with a smile.

——————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

See ya'! ( ゚д゚)つ Bye