I discreetly placed my hand in hers for a moment, getting her to look me in the eyes. 

"Believe me when I say there isn't anyone else I'm interested in, I'm all yours." I admitted while giving her hand a light squeeze. 

I watched as Megan's lips instantly raised into her killer smile. 

"I can easily say the same thing when it comes to you." She said while winking.

I felt myself blush as I stared back at her, my heart skipping a beat in my chest.

"Now I don't want to keep you from your fun, meet me later?" she asked, motioning her head over to my group of friends. 

I smiled at her, wishing that I could kiss her but knowing I couldn't here. 

"Absolutely." I said, letting go of her hand and walking over towards my friends.

"FINALLY!" Sebastian yelled, instantly grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the circle alongside him and Liz.

"Okay so I'm pretty sure that everyone here knows the rules so let's skip over the basics and get started!" Isaac shouted as many people whistled and agreed, waiting to get started. 

There was a huge group of people surrounding our small group just to watch what was about to unfold in front of them.

"Why couldn't I also be one of the spectators." I whispered over to Liz, seeing her turn and smirk at me in understanding.

"Better not let anything happen that your babe wouldn't approve of." She teased, making me lightly push her.

"You are not helping any." I complained, turning my attention over to Isaac as he spun the bottle, waiting for its spin to land onto someone. 

"As the best friend it's my job to intentionally get you into trouble." Liz laughed, also watching as the bottle spun, slowly beginning to stop. 

We watched as it landed on Sebastian; grateful that it wasn't me since he was standing to my right. 

"Okay Sebi, truth or dare." Isaac asked, waiting for Sebastians response who firmly said dare. 

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here." Isaac challenged, making me chuckle as Sebastians eyes landed on Liz.

"You know what Liz, I think you're right, I'll gladly help get you into trouble." I smirked, seeing Liz's eyes widen at me as I pushed her forward towards Sebastian.

"Liz volunteers as tribute!" I yelled, causing everyone to laugh and cheer them on. 

Definitely the best friend's job.

-

I was finally able to sneak my way out of the pizzeria a couple hours later and over towards Megan's house, seeing that it was already 10:30pm on a school night. 

I hoped she was still awake, otherwise it would be a long walk back to my dorms.

Eager to see her, I pressed my finger down on the doorbell, hearing it ring as I stood on her doorstep waiting for her to answer. 

After a couple minutes of standing, I began to think that she must have fallen asleep or something, beginning to turn around to leave. 

Before I could do that, I suddenly heard the front door opening revealing a half-dressed Megan.

I noticed that her hair was still wet, indicating that she must of just barely gotten out of the shower. 

She stood there watching me, only wearing a black fluffy robe that she must not have realized was opened, revealing her matching set bra and underwear.