one shot

𝙏𝙀𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙏 the mysterious girl out of his mind

𝙏𝙀𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙏 the mysterious girl out of his mind. He was swoon by her beauty. He couldn't help but find himself staring at her every time he was in her presence.

He found himself in the same position again when lunch time came. Tedros was sitting at a table in the cafeteria with his friends, when Beatrix practically sewed to his arm, when he heard laughing from a different table adjacent to him.

There she was.

The 'normal' girl was sitting with Gregor Charming. He couldn't explain why, but he felt jealous. How could a prince like Gregor make a girl as beautiful as her laugh?

It should be him, not Gregor.

The girl turned her head, catching him in the act of staring. Tedros looked away seconds later.

Gregor left the table after another girl— a Never with gorgeous hair— took his seat. The two girls talk, then the Never leaves.

The girl picked at her food, then closes her eyes and a snowflake soon formed in front of her. Tedros watched as she made a small flurry in front of her.

The bell then rang, indicating that the lunch period was now over.

Tedros explored the school with his friends since everyone had a free period before their next class. As they neared a balcony, he spots a familiar face below in a field of flowers.

It was her.

"She's so weird," One of the princesses commented. Tedros had a look of disgust on his face— one no one thankfully noticed.

"What even is she doing? Casting a curse on the school?" Beatrix added.

All the girl was doing was picking a few of the flowers. He fought the urge to tell the girls off. His friends walked off but Tedros walks up to the balcony to get a better look at her.

The girl collected more flowers and walks over to the basket just a few feet away. Her hair was in braids and the white strands were very noticeable.

When he saw her smile, Tedros felt his heart skip a beat. What is this feeling? He needed to talk to someone, a woman he trusted dearly.

Dovey lifted her head at the sound of her office door opening. Her clothing was in her more comfortable form— her Fairy Godmother form— and her wand sat close to her on her desk.