7

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡"ɢʀᴇɢᴏʀ's ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
"ɢʀᴇɢᴏʀ's ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ"

𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗞𝗘𝗣𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 Sophie gave her to give to Tedros close to her up until when she knew she'd see him next. Her next class was to be held in the forest to learn about survival.

She leaned against a tree and looked around in search of him. Suddenly, eyes appear on the tree trunk, and shouts at Aneira.

"Get off me!" It says. Aneira screamed in fear and ran away from the tree. Emerging from it was a tall green-haired man.

"Who are you?" Aneira asked as she fixed her blue dress and purple cape. The man had a staff made of sticks and wore woodland style clothing.

"I am the Gnome of Blue Forest," It replied.

"But I thought gnomes were supposed to be short."

"I thought Princesses were supposed to be likable," The Gnome walked away from her with a scoff. He made his way to a larger group of students waiting by the forest gates. "Welcome, students! Gather round. I need you all to sign in so I know who survived and who hasn't," He says to the other students.

Aneira found him to be quite rude. She fidgets with Sophie's letter as Tedros approaches her from behind.

"Hey. Normal girl," He says, causing her to turn around, "How's the mind reading going?"

She was confused at first, but then started laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah. No. Sorry about that," She stuttered a bit, but then finally got around to saying, "That was... I was just really overwhelmed when I first got here."

"Yeah. This place can be overwhelming," He replied. Aneira smiled a bit. For once, someone other than Gregor was being nice to her.

"Never had a princess cop an attitude like that before, though. Really is quite impressive," He continued.

"Mm, do they usually all smile and bat their eyes at you? Like every girl that I've seen here so far?" Aneira asked, not really expecting much of a verbal reply. But Tedros did, and Aneira was impressed with it.

"Yes, they do, which is incredibly boring, so thank you for not being boring," Tedros replied.

"Uh, no, I'm actually, uh, pretty boring. The only person who doesn't think so is Snow. My owl. I named him that because—," Aneira had to think back to what Sophie told her not to do. She was too late to realize she was doing that exact thing; talking about her owl.