8

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧"ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
"ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ"

𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗞𝗘𝗣𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥 the rest of the school day after witnessing Gregor's second death. She barely even ate her lunch or dinner by the time those two meal times rolled around. All she wanted to do was escape from the School for Good.

She didn't have much of a plan as to how she would escape, just that she'd leave by nightfall and be gone by morning.

There were no portals to Gavaldon, nor to the Enchanted Forest. No Aggie, no mama, no father to run to when she was sad or upset. No older sibling or grandmother to comfort her.

She was all alone in this strange, mysterious world. When Dovey ordered the students to go to their dorms, since it was now curfew, Aneira actually started to formulate a plan.

First, pack up just a few items to take with her. If she needed food, she'd procure some with her magic. Second, she'd head out through the Blue Forest.

She hasn't seen much of the actual forest but there has to be a way to escape through it. And third, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩.

The Ever girls she shared a dorm with were already deep into their sleeps when Aneira put her plan into action.

She changed out of her nightgown and wore trousers and a shirt. She scavenged through the storage trunk in front of her bed in search of her father's black trench-coat.

Dovey promised her that it would be safe when they picked out her outfit for orientation.

"Yes!" She whisper-yelled to herself when she finally found it. Yes, a moment of triumph for her. After throwing it on, Aneira quickly packed up some of her things, and headed straight out of her dorm.

But now she had to get past some of the teachers and guards. Nothing a little commotion down the hall could fix.

"Rascal students! Get to your dorms, now!" One of the teachers shouted. Aneira chuckled, double checking if the coast was clear to safely pass through.

Getting past the rest of the school guards did not come without a little struggle, but Aneira managed to get through it. She now found herself standing in front of the gates of the Blue Forest. Professor Yuba was thankfully away from its entrance.

"How did he get this thing open?" Aneira asked herself. Maybe the doors locked after a certain time? "Open!" Aneira shouted. The doors didn't open at the sound of her voice.

She tried again, but it didn't work. She decided to take an alternative route, a route she didn't want to use too frequently during her escape.

The doors flew open and closed when Aneira entered through them with a wave of her hand.