5

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 "ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
"ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ"

𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡

"𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘? 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡 Aneira's gone?" On the other side of the mirror, Aneira's father and grandmother looked worriedly at Agatha.

Aneira's mother and her four other children were inside of the house aiding their mother and the servants in preparing a feast.

When he received the sudden call from Agatha, he moved away with his mother to be out of sight of their eyes and ears.

"Your Majesty, I checked her bed and she wasn't there. Her bed was a complete mess–," Agatha explained. But Aneira's father cut Agatha off, not in a rude way, "Aneira's bed is never a mess. She'd always have it done before she leaves anywhere."

"Do you think she might've–. Oh no. Oh, please, no," Aneira's father started to think of the worst.

There was no way that.. thing could've caught up to her. Those he and his wife trusted assured them both that it wouldn't.

"I'll see what I can find out. I'll tear apart her room for clues if I have to. I know Annie'll be mad at me," Agatha says.

"Please, Agatha. I can't lose my daughter."

And so the mirror-phone call ceased. Aneira's father starred up into the sky, praying to the gods above just like he did twenty-nine years ago, for some form of miracle that his baby girl was okay.

"I'm sure Annie's fine. I've seen that girl take care of herself," Aneira's grandmother informed her father.

She places a reassuring hand on his shoulder. But all Aneira's father could think about was how his dear wife would react to such news.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗

Just a few hours after orientation, Aneira really needed to be alone. Even if it was just a few moments, she just needed to be alone.

She found herself back in the same place before. The same place she landed when she got here. The roses were frosted from the imprint Aneira's magic made.

With a wave of her hand, her eyes glowing to be a very light blue, and mist matching the same color, Aneira uses her magic to fix up the damaged roses. She even made newer ones out of pure magic.