Jungkook pov **

I went to my room as i saw y/n standing in front of the closet with 2 dresses in her hand ..first one being the one with slits ..she's definitely double minded about this one

And the second option being this simple and yet elegant

And the second option being this simple and yet elegant..totally her type ...i know it since she always wears something simple but gracefully sexy ....totally her taste

And as she was looking at both of them she noticed my presence in the room

And as she was looking at both of them she noticed my presence in the room ..

Y/n - hi kook , you're back ( hugged him ,putting face on his chest )
Jk - hi my loveeeee..i missed you
Y/n - i missed you too ( looked at him ) so what do you think should i wear ?
Jk - definitely the velvet one !
Y/n - you know i was about to think that you don't know me , but certainly you do ! I like this one more ..
Jk- i know you more than you baby girl. ..get ready, we have to leave in 30 minutes!
Oh ...I totally forgot, you wanted to tell me something didn't you!?
Y/n - uh ..ill tell you later tonight..we're getting late already right ..?
( she didn't wanna rush into it , as they were going to a party she didn't wanna spoil the mood in case it all goes down the hill)
Jk- fine , as you say madamè!
Y/n - please sir!
(They chuckled looking at each other and got ready )

____________________________________

On the phone 📞
?- are you sure , ill kill your son  if the news is fake !!!
[]- sir , im 100% sure , she's pregnant! I've seen the test in the bathroom dustbin!
?- okay then ! I'll handle the rest !
____________________________________

TIME SKIP [in the party ]

Jungkook got out of car and opened the door for y/n .. she came out of the car and fixed her dress a bit .it was a habit she used to do every 10 minutes to fix herself up..[ocd people]

Jungkook intertwining the arms took her inside ..the party was giving mafia vibe as it was dark , full of people with wine glasses in hands and beautiful women in the other ,who were either laughing with elegance or showing off the experience jewels their mafia husbands gifted them ..

Y/n was new to everything..she was looking at everything with her bambi eyes as a baby looks at new toys for the first time , jungkook was just looking at her and adoring how beautiful she looked in that gown , she was just so ..'his type' 

(Third person pov )

Y/n noticed jungkook's father there ..as he approached her and jk ....huh !! All he cares about is his son jungkook and his so called girlfriend y/n ..she's looking beautiful tho ..ughhh ..

J/d - hey kids !
Y/n & jk - hi uncle/dad ..
J/d - how are both doing ?
Y/n - im fine
Jk -im happy dad ..so happy
J/d- well im happy to hear this ..and yeah im sorry dear y/n for what you went through because of my stupid younger son !
(Y/n looked down)
Jk - let's not talking about him dad ..
Y/n - kook ..i want to use the restroom ..
Jk - sure love ..its over there by the pillar ..
y/n - I'll be back in a minute..

Jungkook kept chatting with his father about business..

Y/n used the restroom and she closed the door of washroom as she stepped out , but a hand grabbed her and dragged her to the room by the restroom..

Y/n was kicking and punching in air to hurt the person holding her ...
She turned around as the person slipped his grip on her

Y/n - you ??? Don't you get it ..
Jungsun- hello there sexy ! Missed me ?
Y/n - how dare you come here again ..
Jungsun- how dare you get pregnant? Huh ??
Y/n- how do you know that ... ( wide eyes)
Jungsun- i have sources baby girl ..now come here so i can get rid if this menace inside you ..

Jungkook noticed y/n was taking longer than usual, he told his father and went to the loo to check on her

Y/n stepped back in fear ...jungsun grabbed a pill out his pocket and stepped towards y/n , he grabbed her jaw to put that pill in her mouth ...

Y/n spit that out ,jungsun slapped her hard and threw her on the bed ..

Jungsun hovered over her

Jungsun- if you won't take it the easy way I'll show you the hard one baby girl
Y/n - leave me you asshole
Jungsun- jungkook took everything i wanted ! I won't let his child do the same ! I'll take this happiness from him !
Y/n -  NOOOO ..i beg ..please don't..(screamed as jungsun grabbed her hands to the sides of her head )

Jungsun left her ..

Jungsun-go out and tell jungkook you will leave him ..and marry me !

Y/n looked at him with tears ..