"Maybe it started as an attraction, or maybe it was love and I didn't know it. But right now, I am in love with the guy who skipped school to be with my family and I because the closest person to us passed, and the guys who is gentle with me, and the guy who told his friends to suck it up because we are going to be together rather they like it or not, and the guy who calls his dad mid panic because you trust him enough to tell you what to do, and the guy who is a movie nerd." I say, and he smiles.

        "I may not have fallen in love with you the first day we met, because truthful;y, I thought you hated me, but at some point before we got together I was in love with you. I might not be able to pinpoint it like you can, but it happened before I realized it." I say, and let out a breath.

        He doesn't say anything for a minute, and I think about walking out on him like he did me, but I can't bring myself to do it. His hand rises, and wipes my cheeks off, "You've been crying this whole time babe." He whispers, and I laugh. Holland leans closer to me, and his lips lightly brush over mine. "I know we agreed on no kissing or anything until after our first date, but I gotta break that rule babe." His lips lift against mine, and I mimic it.

        "I want you, Holland. Right now." I say, and he freezes. "I know we agreed no, but it has been forever, and I need you." I whine, and he nods absentmindedly. His hands cuff my face, and he pulls me towards him.

        "Are you sure?" He asks, and I nod. "Words Oaklynn." He growls.

        "Yes, Holland I am sure." I bite out. With that confirmation, his hand tangles in my hair and he kisses me hungrily and hard. One of his hands finds its way under my shirt, and on to my breasts. I whimper into the kiss as he sucks my bottom lip into his mouth.

        Holland lifts my shirt up, and I take it off. "God, these are perfect." He groans seeing my naked chest. "I need to taste you." He slides his body down, and pulls my leggings and panties as he settles himself between my legs. "This pretty pussy, so wet for me." He says more to himself as he lowers his face.

        Holland wastes no time connecting his lips to my clit. I moan at the contact, and he grins. He licks and sucks and tongues my entrance. One of his hands slides up my body, finding one of my hard nipples, and starts playing with it. His other hand starts curling in and out of me. "Holland," I moan, and he hums against me. "I'm so close." I cry out.

        Instead of letting up, and fucking me like any normal person would do, his dark eyes find me, "Come on my tongue Oaklynn." He tells me, and at his words I feel my orgasm start to roll through me. "That's it baby, come for me." His words make me come apart.

        My orgasm rolls through me, and I cry out. He lets me ride out my high, and when I come down he climbs back up me, and kisses me. I taste myself on his lips, and moan into his mouth. No one has ever gone down on me and kissed me right after. I pull away, I pull his shirt over his head, and run my hands down his body. When they find his bulge, I grin. "As much as I love you on your knees, I really need to feel you." He tells me, and I shake my head.
        I pull his shorts down, and start stroking him, "As much as I want you in me, it's not fair that you made me have an earth shattering orgasm. It's your turn, then you can be in me." I say, and push him off of me. When he's sitting, I drop to my knees in front of him, and take him into my mouth.

        "Fuck Oaklynn." He groans, and I hum around him. His hands find my hair, and he fists it. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth baby. If it's too much, tap my thigh." I nod, and he starts thrusting into my mouth. When he bottoms out, he stays still for a minute, I gag, and he pulls out a little. He thrusts a few more times, "Just like that baby. Fuck you're doing so well." He praises, and I hum around him.