♯ ⠀⠀LET THE LIGHT IN

❈ 𝕱𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 ࿐·✩ ❜
LET THE LIGHT IN.

ꗃ⠀﹕summary ✩ clarisse hightower is now married to harwin strong

ꗃ⠀summary ✩ clarisse hightower is now married to harwin strong. now it's time for private consumption. when she gets ready for bed she does not expect rhaenyra to be there to help make her ready.

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭/𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✩ pre season 1

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬(𝐬) ✩rhaenyra targaryen 𝒙 female hightower!oc 𝒙 harwin strong, mentions of daemon targaryen.

ꗃ⠀. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ✩ phoebe tonkin

ꗃ⠀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ✩ NFSW++, dirty talk, rhaenyra is a bit dark, threesome, possessiveness, fingering ( F receiving ), lesbian sex, implications of homophobia, oral and vaginal sex, swearing

ꗃ⠀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

The wedding between Clarisse Hightower and Harwin Strong was a grand affair, a rare moment of happiness following the tragic death of Ser Laenor Velaryon's lover, Joffrey

The wedding between Clarisse Hightower and Harwin Strong was a grand affair, a rare moment of happiness following the tragic death of Ser Laenor Velaryon's lover, Joffrey. They married shortly after the mourning period, though the shadow of loss still lingered.

As Clarisse sat at her vanity, her maid gently removed the hairpins and wedding dress. Now in her nightgown, Clarisse's long hair was carefully brushed by the maid. Her new chambers were spacious, a gift from King Viserys I, who treated her like a second daughter, and Rhaenyra, who insisted that her dear friend deserved the best.

A sudden noise made Clarisse turn in alarm, only to see a section of the wall open, revealing Rhaenyra, still in the gown she wore at the wedding.

"Nyra, my love!" Clarisse's fear vanished at the sight of Rhaenyra. She quickly rose from her seat, meeting the Princess halfway. Rhaenyra smiled as she wrapped her arms around Clarisse, pulling her into a desperate, passionate kiss. Throughout the wedding feast, the two lovers had exchanged glances, their longing for each other unmistakable, even as they fulfilled their duties.