♯ ⠀⠀TAKE ME TO HEAVEN

❈ 𝕱𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 ࿐·✩ ❜
rouge, dove, and delight

ꗃ⠀﹕summary ✩ What happened on Driftmark stayed at Driftmark

ꗃ⠀summary ✩ What happened on Driftmark stayed at Driftmark. Together Rhaenyra, Daemon, and Clarisse leave for Dragonstone for a permanent stay. They married two days later and ever since they've been in their honeymoon phase. Rhaenyra has motives of her own as she wishes to have another child to secure her place on the Throne. Rhaenyra was already a few weeks pregnant but it wasn't enough. She could tell that Clarisse wanted more children and to do her duty. She wished to see her full and round and so did Daemon. They will stop at nothing to make sure their sweet Hightower dove gets pregnant. 

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭/𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✩ ten-year gap a few months after the valyrian wedding

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬(𝐬)
Rhaenyra 𝒙 Female Hightower! oc 𝒙 Daemon Targaryen

ꗃ⠀. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ✩ Phoebe Tonkin

ꗃ⠀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ✩ heavy smut, breeding kink, poly, rhaenyra, and daemon are a bit obsessed and literally animals 💀 , overstimulation, nipple play, groping, assault, hidden motives, unplanned/planned pregnancies

ꗃ⠀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ✩ i know you all have been waiting for this one! 

 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ✩ Phoebe Tonkinꗃ⠀﹕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ✩ heavy smut, breeding kink, poly, rhaenyra, and daemon are a bit obsessed and literally animals 💀 , overstimulation, nipple play, groping, assault, hidden motives, unplanned/planned pregnanc...

Three have passed since Clarisse married Rhaenyra and Daemon. Their marriage was only out of safety and political matters according to the children. They couldn't exactly display affection so soon not after Laena, Laenor, and Harwin's death. 

However, inside the bedroom Daemon and Rhaenyra had taken her on their marital bed multiple times. 

There would be nights when it would be just Daemon and her while Rhaenyra was busy doing her royal duties as the heir to the crown. 

He'd voice and show how much he'd missed her over the years and couldn't wait for them to start a family together. Daemon took his time memorizing her body like a map. Clarisse would wake up to him stuffed with his cock early, noon, and night and she wasn't complaining.