The Return of The Ripper.

Levi was right they were able to sneak into Trost very easily with all the chaos they were walking through a marketplace.

"Try not to walk in a cluster," Levi said. "We'll stand out."

"Eren and Historia walk normal," Lando said he noticed that they looked skittish.

As they were walking Conny noticed the royal family's flag flying around.

"Why is the royal family's flag hanging around everywhere?" Conny said.

"Oh!" Sasha said. "Today must be the anniversary of the King's coronation. Once a year they hand out a haul of rations."

"Oh.." Conny said.

As they were walking they stopped when an MP was on a stage yelling about rations.

"--We'll begin handing out rations!" The MP yelled. "King Fritz has heard of Trost's District's hardship and will donate the royal family's reserves! There's enough for everyone! Line up orderly!"

The crowd started to talk about the King's generosity.

"Long live King Fritz!" One yelled.

"Thank goodness!" Another yelled.

"What a king!" Sasha said, "He sure is generous!"

"He's got more than he knows what to do with." Levi and Lando said at the same time, it was awkward for a few seconds before Levi spoke up. "People are weak, especially when baited with food."

They started to walk again and stroll along until Levi and Lando stopped, they both heard something.

"Get down!" Levi yelled.

Lando grabbed the closest person next to him which was Conny and dove out the way. There was a wagon with a horse that flew by grabbing Historia and Eren. Levi had planned for something like that so he switched Eren and Historia for Jean and Armin.

"Armi-" Sasha yelled before getting an elbow from Lando.

"I mean, Jean and Christa!" Sasha yelled. "They got snatched away again!"

"Could you make it any more obvious," Lando muttered.

"I'm not good with all this sneaking," Sasha whispered.

"Let's go," Levi told everyone and they took off to try and find their decoys.

They found where they took Jean and Armin. It was a warehouse.

"Use your ODM gear to scale the warehouse," Levi ordered.

Everyone scaled the walls.

"Lando," Levi said. "What's going on inside?"

Lando looked through a window and saw some creep feeling up Armin's face whispering sweet nothings into his ear while Amrin had tears in his eyes.

"They are both tied up in chairs," Lando said. "Armin's having a grand ol time with one of the captors and Jean is forced to watch."

"So we have to hurry before their cover gets blown," Levi said.

"Before we go," Lando said. "How is your ankle?"

"This again." Levi sighed. "I can move well enough, it's not bad. More importantly these kidnappers....They're nothing but amateurs. Why would they be using guys like this?"

"Go check on Eren," Lando said. "We can handle the rest on our own,"

"I was thinking the same thing." Levi said, "Once you've dealt with the trash, come and meet up with me. One more thing...I'll tell you just in case. Tell Armin and the others too. We are now fighting humans as well."