Recovery.

"Breathe." Lando thought.

He stayed hooked onto the wall in immense pain watching as Eren's Titan stood up when Lando was snapped out of his staring from Armin yelling.

"Eren! Don't do it! You can't win in a slugfest! Run this way! Eren! Don't try to fight him!"

Reiner charged at him and threw a fist, Eren ignoring Armin ducked under it wrapping his arms around Reiner putting him in a chokehold, then picking Reiner up and body slamming him into the ground looking a lot like Annie.

Eren who was now on top of Reiner was about to punch him in the head, but Reiner with his right hand pushed Eren off of him as Eren was falling he wrapped his legs around Reiner's neck and grabbed his arm fracturing some armor on Reiner's cheek. Reiner, being stronger, started to stand up and grabbed Eren's leg and as Reiner did that Eren moved his legs around grabbing Reiner and slamming him onto the ground again. Eren grabbed onto Reiner's arm pulling it with all his might and the Armor on Reiner's arm broke as Eren's Titan screamed. Eren pulled Reiner's arm off and threw it. Lando watched as Armin went to the ground where Mikasa already was and told Eren something.

"Eren! Can you hear me!" Armin yelled. "Run away! Get closer to the wall! Their goal was to kidnap you and take you away! We've gotta escape and prevent that from happening!"

"But, Armin, Reiner isn't going to let us do what we please!" Mikasa said.

A Scout flew down to where Mikasa and Armin were and yelled at them. "It's dangerous here! Get back you two!"

Armin did as told and Mikasa hesitated before going back up with the others.

As Mikasa was heading back Eren ran toward the wall while Reiner stood still.

"Huh?" Armin said.

"Nice Eren! Good call!" A Scout shouted.

"He's back in control again," Mikasa said.

"Yeah, but like you were saying, it'll be almost impossible to escape Reiner," Armin said.

Hange, using her ODM gear, got on Eren's shoulder saying.

"Listen up, Eren. If you're going to escape, we've got to find a way to halt Reiner and buy you some time! Can you break his leg with another one of those joint locks? Our blades don't seem to work on him, so use your head and figure out the best course of action!"

Eren nodded his head and Hange looked amazed.

Reiner started to run at Eren faster than they all expected and tackled Eren into the wall.

Lando, who was hooked onto the wall far away from all the other scouts, was moved violently by the crash but stayed on the wall.

"Jezz this hurts," Lando said, holding onto his ribs. "I'm so tired of all of this."

While Eren was tackled he grabbed onto Reiner's leg, but Reiner started to try and punch Eren's head while Eren avoided all the blows. Eren, using his legs, kicked Reiner off of him and stood up.

Lando watching Eren started to giggle a little bit.

"How does he keep moving forward?" Lando thought. "How does he still find strength?"

Lando thought about it before remembering Eren's mom.

"He is doing all of this for revenge for his mom." Lando thought.

Lando remembered his mom and his time spent with her, sitting at home with her, going to the doctor's office with her, all of the holidays, the Underground.