I'm mentally ill

Want a cookie,

To bad

Anygays-

Tw. : uses butt plug

Sanemi was horny like every day
Sanemi walked up to giyuu while he was talking to the master, and hugged giyuu from behind making him flinch a little.

After a little sanemi grew a little impatient.
Sanemi pulled on giyuu 's shirt untucking it and sanemi traveled his hands up his shirt
Giyuu had blush growing on his face reder and reder.
Giyuu then told the master he would talk to him later.
Sanemi took his hands out and grabbed his hand and walked to their estate .
He didn't waste a millisecond to kiss giyuu.
It took about 3 minutes to stop sanemi
But sanemi wasn't completely finished.
Sanemi bit down on giyuu 's neck harder than he had before.
Giyuu let out a small yet loud moan.
After what seems like millions of hickeys and bite marks plus getting naked (-the boxers yet) giyuu soon got hard.
Sanemi looked at his "problem"
Sanemi chuckled at the sight and started to undo giyuu 's belt and trailed his hands down giyuu 's boxers
(Fun fact eat fruity ice cream you can make a fruity story)
(Literally not true but yeah back to the story)
Sanemi pulled his boxers down reviling his rock hard member.

(Yeah so sanemi is hard to but idk how to add that so yeah resume)
Sanemi then pulls his boxers down.
He then pushes giyuu on the bed and speaks his legs

(Is it weird that I am thinking of giyuu doing self harm rn??????)

Giyuu was the most flexible today sanemi had seen on any other time.
Sanemi put giyuu 's leg on his shoulder and grabbed a small bottle of lube.
He spreads the lube on his fingers
Without a warning sanemi shoved alone finger all the way to his knuckles
Giyuu moaned loudly almost ... no... basically a scream.
Once sanemi.put in two finger in giyuu started to scream his name in pleasure while a little of pre cum leaked out of his hard member.
After prepping his hole sanemi shoved his member half way in giyuu 's still tight hole.
Sanemi soon shoved it all the way in making giyuu moan.
Sanemi started to pump himself in giyuu 's hole harder and harder hitting his "sweet spot"
Which made giyuu a moaning mess.
The sound of giyuu 's moans and the sound of the hips clapping filled the room and you could almost here giyuu 's cries from outside. Sanemi kept grunting and pounding.
Giyuu 's eyes rolled back while tears soon formed in his eyes.
Sanemi thrusted faster and harder every second making both giyuu and sanemi come.
Sanemi still didn't stop thrusting.
Giyuu didn't stop him it felt to good to just stop.
They both got hard again.
They also soon came again.

(I got lazy)
(Time skip)

They are taking a bath and cleaning up.
Sanemi soon turned giyuu around and shoved a butt plug the size of sanemi 's dick up giyuu 's hole.
Giyuu let out a soft moan and sat down moaning again.
Giyuu soon moved over to sanemi and cuddled against him putting his face on sanemi 's chest.

Um yeah so uhh.
Wanna cookie now?

Still to bad 😔😔

Anyway so I haven't a smut chapter... or a chapter at all in a long time so yeah.

Is it just me or dose gay smut hit different then straight smut?????????
Anyway
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

I know they literally didn't talk that's because I keep forgetting to make them to and when I do remember I don't know what to make them so so yeah I also probably won't have my tablet but who knows. If I don't post tomorrow then that means I got my tablet tooken again so bye bye
Words : 691