~Gentle Criminal~

"What if that is the case I will not say anything further."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. Now if you don't mind I'll have to be going."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Very well. But make sure to be safe while you're out there."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Heheh, oh my dear friend, now where is the fun in that?"

With that said he turned away from gentle criminal and begin walking over to the truck. When she was about to get on to the truck he then felt a hand be placed onto his right shoulder. Feeling this he looked over his shoulder and saw Shigaraki.

~Shigaraki~

"Hey, make sure you bring those three back here, got it!?

Hearing Shigaraki say this, Joker (Deku) smiled at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"They're in safe hands."

After telling Shigaraki that, Joker (Deku) shrugs Shigarak's hand off his shoulder. From doing so he then got on to the truck, which the doors were then sealed behind him. As the truck begin leaving, Shigaraki stood there watching. But while did this, Mr. Compress went up to him instead right beside him.

~Mr. Compress~

"Don't worry about those three. They are capable of handling themselves. And they're with Joker (Deku) so I'm sure they'll be just fine."

~Dabi~

"I'm not worried about those three at all. It's who they're with I'm worried about."

With that said he turned away and began walking off. As he did this, Spinner walked up to Mr. Compressed to talk about what he overheard Shigaraki say.

~Spinner~

"He really doesn't trust him at all huh?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Apparently so. But I am certain that he'll come around and trust him soon enough."

~Gentle Criminal~

"That he will."

Hearing that they turn their head over to the left and saw Gentle Criminal, who they have not spoken to since they got here.

~Mr. Compress~

"Gentle Criminal, correct?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Yes that is right. The two of you are Mr. Compresse and Spinner. It is a true honor to finally be speaking to you."

As Mr. Compress observed the way Gentle Criminal spoke and acted, he could clearly see that he was a man of class which he respected.

~Spinner~

"Hey, didn't you used to make videos and post them online or something?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Yes, I used to. I take it that you were a fan?"

~Spinner~

"No not really, I just watched some of your videos for a quick laugh."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Haha, well I'm glad that you found entertainment in my videos."

~Mr. Compress~

"So what's a man like you working alongside Joker doing here?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Well if the two of you aren't aware, I was being taken to prison with my beloved and that young lad, Mustard."

~Spinner~

"Oh yeah I remember hearing something like that. And your beloved, it's that short girl right?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Yes she is. She's my partner in crime and my lover. If it wasn't for Joker saving us that day, then me and my beloved would have been separated in prison. So in a man's honor I am indebted to him."

~Mr. Compress~

"So you trust him?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"That I do. Even though he was the one to stop me from accomplishing my goal. But that was when he was once known as the hero Deku. Now he is known as Joker, the person that I've grown to trust and I am certain that your friend will grow to trust him as well."

~Mr. Compress~

"We hope so."

~To be continued~