Fire Vs Ice Pt2

Começar do início

Octavia leaves the room and Max just stands there.

Later on the party started and Max sneak around front and was able to get into the party.

Max walks around and grabs a glass with wine 🍷 it. He swirls it in the glass to let it breathe. He goes to an open window and sighs. He whispers to himself

Max:just to think I have to do a similar thing when I become King.

He turns around and when he sees Francesco next to Octavia. Jealousy goes through his veins making his veins boil.

He takes a sip of the wine before a rope appears above him and yanks him fast enough no one was able to hear him.

Later on a bright light was turned on above him in his Imp form and he flinches cause of the brightness. Laughing of two different people is heard in front of Max. He knew thise laughs. Both Crim and Striker.

Max:why am I not surprised?

Crimson:you should have figured we track you down eventually.

Max:Yeah yeah. But what is it that you want? You obviously brought me here for something.

Crimson:yes. A deal to strike with you. One you shouldn't pass up.

Max sighed but looks at Crim.

Crimson:you come to work for me on part times. Keep it a secret. You come whenever I fucking say. You do what the fuck I say to do. And if you follow. I'll leave your family. Including your Father. Alone. Capiche?

Max sighs very hard and growls a bit.

Max: I agree to the terms gramps. But only to protect my family. Plus. I know someways to get your business up and running again. Just give me sometime and I'll get it done. Also if you want to keep this under ropes. You might want to get me back to that party. I'm supposed to keep up an act.

Crimson snaps his fingers and a hood is placed over Max's head. But before he gets knocked out. He his a bell go off. Meaning it was time for the exterminators to come along.

Later on when Max is dropped off. He rips off the hood and looks around. Exterminators are all around. He hears roars. Max turns to see both Stolas and Francesco trying to kill of what they can. Max turns to the gunshots that are heard and to see August fighting the exterminators in the air. He hears a nearby scream that sounds like Octavia's nearby. He flies up and looks around and finda a bunch of exterminators closing in on Octavia. He growls lowly and glides down and with a bight glow he turns into a giant wolf-crow demon and lands in front of Octavia. His size was massive. Kaiju size basically. Nearly as tall as the palace.

He roars at the exterminators and the roar is loud to be heard through that part of the ring

He roars at the exterminators and the roar is loud to be heard through that part of the ring. He spreads the crow like wings to show some pentagrams glowing on both. The exterminators start backing away. They bolt away along with the rest. They fly and the bell rings early meaning the time is up. Max looks down at Octavia and Octavia pets his snout.

Octavia:thank you for saving my life.

Max's Giant tail wags. Screaming is heard. Max turns his head to see fionn jumping off the palace and Max opens his mouth and eats her and the sword flings out of her hands after and Max swallows whole.

He turns into his normal form.

Max and Octavia hug for a long time.

Max:as one if my vows said at our wedding. I'll protect you always and forever. Married or not. I'll always protect you. In death I'll always protect you Octavia. Always.

The look at each other andax moves some hair out of Octavia's face with a smile. Their faces get closer to each other.

Francesco and Stolas:Via!

The pull away quickly to see the two birds running in their direction. August lands nearby.

August:is everyone ok?

All nodded.

Max:I should be going. You guys are welcome for the help. I'll see you all around.

Max spreads his wings ready to take off.

Stolas:Maxwell.

He turns to stolas.

Stolas:I thank you again for your help. You are welcome anytime. Even if your not married to my daughter. You'll be like a son to me.

Max nods before flapping his wings and flying back to the Morningstar palace.

(ALRIGHT! I know I might have gotten of how the exterminators work in this universe of hell thing. And Max was supposed to fight fionn more. But I decided to kill her off faster. And again I don't know how the exterminators work. Apologies for not but hey I did make this chapter a little more epic than expected. Oh and Max and Octavia might get back together. Hell maybe Max will have a love triangle. Alright hope y'all enjoyed byeeeeeeee)