✨HER LIFELINE✨

Later noon the same day,
Karishma with difficulty managed everyone to send home to freshen up. When she herself was in hospital without any rest and proper food. As a good professional doctor, she didn't cancel her other appointments but left no stone unturned when it was related to her love. She checked Haseena half an hour, making sure that the situation was under control. Plus appointed a nurse for Haseena who was there in the room 24x7. In short, Haseena was getting the treatment of a VVIP.

Finally after a long time, Karishma got some free time. Instead of rest she decided to be with Haseena and went to her room. The family members were present with Haseena. She sent them out saying that she needs to a check.

"Tum bhi bahar jao... Jab hum bole aa jana.", Karish orders the nurse.

"Ji Dr. Singh.".

The nurse followed her orders and went out of the room. She sits beside her on the stool, holding her hand.

"Giraffe ab uth bhi jao... Kab tak intezar karenge tumara. You know this is worse than distance. Hume lagta tha long distance se bura kuch nai... Par tumhe aise chup dekhna usse bhi bura hai... Tumhe iss halat mein dekhna usse bhi bura hai. Haan hum ne hi kaha tha jaldi aane k liye taki hum puri duniya ko chek chek k bata sake, I'll be marrying my love of my life but agar hume pata hota uska natija ye hone wala hai toh kabhi nai bolte... Hum bahut guilty feel kar rahe hai. Please giraffe uth jao...", Karishma broke down into tears.

Still there was no response from Haseena. Here Karishma thought that Haseena might wake up seeing and hearing her cries but nothing happened. Just her heart pace got faster and this is only signal that Haseena hearing her. But Karishma wanted more than this. Karishma left her hand and wiped her tears, standing up from the stool.

"Tumhe farak nai padta... Tum hum se pyaar nai karti! Hume yakeen hogaya. Hum kab se ro kar tumhe uthne k liye keh rahe hai aur tum... Tum aaram kar rahi ho. Subah se shaam hogayi. Bas itna maang rahe hai ek baar uth jao. Ek baar hume Bakri boldo... But you are fucking stubborn and egoistic person. I hate you!", Karishma storms out of the room.

Even after being a doctor she thought that this blackmail may work. Love can make you things which you don't believe... Which you have never done before. And Karishma was doing the same, trying to blackmail an unconscious body connected with multiple monitors and a drip. Medically it's impossible but Karishma was hoping for miracle. Only 12 more hours were left before Haseena goes in danger zone where she could lose her life. Karishma can't even imagine this. She was doing everything possible in ther hands.

Soon after she leaves, she faked her smile infront of the family.

"Beta hasu ko ab tak hosh kyu nai aaya?", Noor Jahan asked in worry.

"Noor aunty... Aap pareshaan mat hoiye. Bas kuch der mein aa jayega. Aap log bhi toh dekhiye giraffe ko anesthesia diya gaya hai. Thoda asar toh hoga.", Karishma lied.

"Karishma anesthesia ko bhi 10 ghante ho chuke hai.", Aayan said.

"Karu di sach boliye... Sab theek hai na?", Cheetah asked.

"Karu tum kuch chupa rahi ho hum se?", Pushpa asked seriously.

Barbie and Santu who knew the truth were silent. Barbie gestures to tell them the truth but Karishma choose ignore them.

"Amma kyu chupayenge aap logo se. Hum sab toh family hai. Aur medical field mein family se kuch nai chupate. Bas 2-3 ghante.", Karishma again lied. "Nurse go back in.". She orders the nurse.

The nurse goes in with Noor Jahan, Aayan and cheetah behind her. Only Singh's were left in the corridor. Pushpa goes to Karishma and keeps her palm on Karishma's face lovingly.