Chapter 76 Extra 3

Start from the beginning

However, they chose some unscrupulous methods in order to study, and the concept of right and wrong has faded in their eyes, so they did not feel there was anything wrong when doing those cruel experiments on the young Su Yinan.

Now, these people have been controlled by Su Yinan for so many years, and Su Yinan no longer has any hatred for them. Whether they are doctors or others, they have lost part of themselves under his brainwashing. They will no longer do bad things. From now on, they will completely obey Su Yinan's will and use their abilities to do some research that serves humanity. This can be considered a good thing.

While everyone was eating dumplings, Su Yinan had nothing to do, so he went to the laboratory to take a look at the recent research results.

Luo Xiangbei couldn't understand those things, so he didn't follow them.

At this time, the doctor came over with dumplings. He smiled and said to Luo Xiangbei, "This is the first time I have eaten dumplings made by the young master."

"Today is the Chinese New Year. We have packed a lot. Doctor, you should eat more." Luo Xiangbei said politely.

The two chatted casually, and the doctor suddenly said to Luo Xiangbei: "Fortunately, the young master met you."

Luo Xiangbei was stunned: "Why do you say that?"

"The change in the young master's energy has a lot to do with you. Although it is not clear whether it is because of your trust in the young master or your feelings for him, one thing is for sure. This aspect has indeed helped the young master a lot. The doctor looked at the dumplings in the bowl and said with emotion: "The young master had a hard life before, but it was only after meeting you that he could finally live like a normal person. The young master now is much more cheerful than before. I am really happy." The young master needs you very much, both in terms of abilities and emotions. I hope you can always stay with the young master and be nice to him."

Luo Xiangbei looked at the doctor for a long time. He didn't know if the doctor said this because of his loyalty to Su Yinan after being brainwashed.

But he wanted to believe that the doctor cared about Su Yinan in his heart.

Even though he had done some bad things to Su Yinan before, after so many years of getting along, the doctor should really have some feelings for Su Yinan.

"I am also very grateful to God that I met Su Yinan. I also need him very much." Luo Xiangbei said to the doctor seriously: "So you don't have to worry, I will always be with him and always be good to him."

The doctor smiled after hearing Luo Xiangbei's answer. Luo Xiangbei felt that the smile looked very sincere.

In the evening, the two of them were chatting on the balcony. Luo Xiangbei asked Su Yinan: "You should continue these researches with the doctor in the future."

"Well, yes, the research on these supernatural and external forces is of great help to mankind." Su Yinan paused and said, "Everything has two sides, but I will try my best to use them in On the right path.”

"Well, I believe you can do it!"

Su Yinan chuckled: "Actually, it's not just about doing research, I also plan to study medicine."

This was the first time Luo Xiangbei heard Su Yinan talk about this and asked, "Do you want to be a doctor?"

"It also has something to do with the current research. I am a brain doctor, and with my ability to assist, I may be able to do many things that doctors cannot do."

At that time, these superpowers can really come into play.

"That's great!" Luo Xiangbei will support whatever Su Yinan wants to do, let alone such a meaningful thing: "You will definitely succeed."

Then Luo Xiangbeiyou said: "But you already have a future goal, but I haven't thought about it yet. I feel so far behind you."

Su Yinan knew what Luo Xiangbei was thinking and rubbed his head: "It's okay, Xiaobei, you just need to do what you like from now on."

"What I like to do..." Luo Xiangbei thought for a while: "I like Chinese, I also like singing, I also like playing games and basketball..."

Luo Xiangbei felt a little confused. Although he liked these things, they seemed to be just hobbies.

"It doesn't matter. We have a lot of time to think about it slowly. I will accompany you to find what you want to do in the future, just like you accompanied me to find what I like before."

Looking into Su Yinan's gentle eyes, the anxiety in Luo Xiangbei's heart gradually dissipated: "Okay, we will definitely find it."

A bouquet of gorgeous fireworks bloomed in the distant night sky, and the zero o'clock bell rang at this moment.

"Happy New Year!"

Under the fireworks, the two looked at each other and smiled.

Luo Xiangbei hugged Su Yinan, "No matter what future we have, we will be together!"

Su Yinan also promised: "Well, we will be together every year in the future."

They will be together and everything will be better.

——

Later, Luo Xiangbei told Su Yinan that he wanted to be a teacher.

"How did you think of becoming a teacher?" Su Yinan was a little surprised.

"Doctors and teachers, we all serve the people." Luo Xiangbei said with a smile: "Maybe it's because I have a good teacher role model around me, and suddenly I felt that it would be great to become such a teacher. Looking at my own It must be a great sense of accomplishment for students to become better and better, don't you think so, Teacher Su?"

Su Yinan tapped his forehead: "It feels very fulfilling, but I will only teach you one person, but you will have to teach a group of people in the future."

"Teacher Su, you can't be so jealous." Luo Xiangbei held Su Yinan's face and rubbed it. This guy is too cute.

"Cute?" Su Yinan immediately pushed Luo Xiangbei down on the sofa, wanting him to know whether she was cute or not.

However, before preparing to take action, Su Yinan still said gently to Luo Xiangbei: "You will definitely become a good teacher."

Luo Xiangbei was not modest at all: "Of course, I will definitely become the most popular teacher in the eyes of the students."

Su Yinan blocked Luo Xiangbei's mouth: "No matter how popular he is, he can only be the one who likes me, Teacher Luo."

All the words Luo Xiangbei wanted to say were drowned in Su Yinan's mouth. Soon, the only thing left in the future teacher Luo's mind was the person holding him in front of him.

The author has something to say: _(:з”∠)_A continuing daily extra!