What Can't Be Unsaid

Start from the beginning

"Thirli.." Daemon said while shaking his head but Thirli stopped him before he even said anything.

"You are a dragon, your word is a law. So don't be afraid of a little boy. Marry and be happy, don't chase the stupid throne. Let the blind men play their game and die. It's not your job to do so." Thirli was right. She was wise, she always had been, although they were just sleeping together, Thirli chose to leave the great Khal and explore the world and then she fell in love with the rogue prince.

Daemon has promised Thirli everything from Noth to Dorne. He knew he didn't love her and that it was all just pure male lust so he got mad.

"I will marry as you said. My sweet." He came up to her and kissed her lips while holding her by the neck. Her dark hair shined next to the candles, her skin tanned, but the thing the most beautiful on Thirli were her blue eyes. She smiled and reached a hand to hold Daemon's face but when she did so he grabbed her hand with aggression, the joy drained from her face in a surprise.

"I will marry Rhaenyra. And give her a child worthy of the throne just after I kill my bronze b*tch." Daemon said in her face while gritting his teeth.

"You promised me every I could have from North to Dorne. You promised me love but I never received it. You have no honor, you swore an oath and then broke it. You are no dragon." Thirli said while pulling her hand away from his grip. With a swift and sharp motion of his hand Daemon slapped her across the face, as her cheek turned red she grabbed her face.

"Yeri mahrazh mezhah. Anha will hash yeri nhare! (You man wh*re. I will have your head!)" Thirli said in Dothraki, her words quiet and sharp like a dagger. Daemon didn't understand what she was saying and he wasn't interested in it either.

"You knew I could never love a savage like you... Why did you dare to taste fire then?" Daemon scoffed while putting his clothes back on. "Insult me all as you wish but do not speak badly about my blood," Thirli spoke through her gritted teeth.

"Your blood? What kind of a Khaleese abandons her Khal and people for some c*ck?" Daemon chuckled with arrogance and shook his head while putting his boots off.

Thirli was disgusted with herself. She was blinded by the shimmers of love not able to see what kind of a rotten man was beneath that cloak.

Thirli's eyes started to water, but not from sadness or guilt, but from rage and regret, she lunged herself towards Daemon's dagger that was on the night table. Daemon was quick to react and he grabbed her legs pulling her close to him again. "That right there is called treason love." He said in an intimidating manner. "But I have no use of your worthless head. Keep it. And next time... Use it." He let go of her and got up. As he started walking out Thirili got up while covering herself with sheets.

God knows she was angry. She wanted to kill him right there and now but her fragile heart wouldn't allow it. "Yer tikh tiholat anna hake! akka hake anna hake! (You will know my name! And name after my name!)" That sentence was all that left her mouth that moment.

Daemon turned around walked back to her and kissed her lips, then he looked at her with disgust. "Pār kesan mazver bona konīr iksis daor brōzi tolī aōha brōzi (Then I will make sure that there is no name after your name.)" Daemon said back in high valyrian and started walking out of the Dornish brothel they were in. On his way out he shouted, "Consider this the King's mercy." Daemon said disappearing on Dornish Street.

Thirli broke into tears the moment Daemon left her in that brothel. He chooses another woman to marry, his niece Rhaenyra Targaryen. While Daemon was traveling back to Kings Landing, Thirli was traveling across the desert in search of the Dothraki. She left to see the world but all she saw was rotten and she wished to pull her eyes out. "If I can't see the beauty, why would I see at all?" She said. Thirli traveled for weeks, those weeks turned into months and months turned into her belly getting even more swollen and swollen. She walked the desert for two and ate for not even one person but she managed to find her people.

"Ānogar ānograro! (Blood of my blood!)" She pleaded when she saw the tents. Thirli got on her knees before the two Dothraki warriors. "Gūrogon nyke naejot ñuha khali! aōha khaleese māstan arlī! (Take me to my Khal! Your Khaleesi has returned!)" She begged. The Dothraki men saw her swollen belly and looked at each other. By the law, they should have killed her right there and then for she had committed treason against the Khal, so they picked her up by arms roughly and brought her before the Khal.

Other Dothraki women would mumble under their breath and move away avoiding looking their Khaleese in the eyes. They brought Thirli into the Khal's tent and threw her on the floor. They looked at her with disgust while the Khal kept his face stone cold.

"Anha zhorre jadat irge. Anha tih jin eart akka anha tat vo athfiezar me. Mori hash ei rikh. Ajjin tat. Anha qafat ki yer, tat vo anna yalli (I have returned, I saw the world and didn't love it. It is rotten. Now I'm rotten too. But I beg of you, do not kill my child.)" Thirli begged.

The Khal was angry. He was so mad he thought the chair he was sitting on was going to melt. "Elat. Ishish yeri gango elat mel disse allayafi yeri khado hash yer at the driver. Ishish jin athdrivar tikh yeri (Leave. May your womb rot with the rest of your body when you die. May the death be your path!)". Khal said sharply, then motioned the warriors to throw her out of the tent into the desert.

Thirli was out casted and left alone to die pregnant in the desert. All because one rogue man broke his oath and forgotten her. But only feeling stronger than self-pity and wish for death was the feeling of revenge flowing through her blood and pumping the life inside of her heart. Thirli did not die that day. Nor the day after that day. She returned to Dorne. The wish for revenge kept her alive all that time. They all thought that she was dead from Dorish deserts and Dothraki tribes to Kings Landing and Targaryen castles.

But she did what she had said to do, she gave birth shortly after. Her name will be remembered and the name after her name. The comet flew across the sky when the new life slipped out of Thirli's womb for the very first time in a cheap Dorish brothel. "It is a girl." The old Dornish woman Mellei, who was helping Thirli give birth said quietly as she lay on the floor in sweat covered in blood.

"Gods send their regards. She will save us all from this cursed world." Thirli said with a weak smile on her tired face as she embraced her daughter in her arms.

"As so I believe as well myself." The old Dornish lady said. "Her hair is white as the first snow and eyes more blue than any sea I ever saw." Dornish lady pointed out. She was wise and old, she was also a dreamer. Someone who would tell people's faiths and future.

"She's a Targaryen. I will do anything in my power to put her on the throne." Thirli said her voice was warm and protective. The night was long and painful for her but the candles were lighting the room.

"She doesn't belong on the blind men's chair Thirli. She belongs with the Gods and dragons. You will hardly put her where you want. King Viserys got a son. His name is Aegon Targaryen. House of the Dragon is heating a war. Because we both know that only one of the three, Rhaenyra Daemon and Aegon, can live at the end." Dornish lady said while lighting more candles.

Thirli was feeding her daughter while listening to the old lady. "You found me alone in the hands of death and gave me a new life. But now you speak the rotten prophecy to my daughter." She said keeping her guard up.

"No dear. Her prophecy is not mine to tell. It is hers to write down in history books. You will get your revenge Thirli." The old lady replied.

Thirli coughed and when she looked at her hand there was blood coming out of her mouth. "How can you say that I will get my revenge when I won't even live to see her marry." She knew that her sickness would get the better of her sooner or later.

"I did not say it will be you who will take the revenge for you." The Dornish lady smiled softly. Thirli loved her wisdom. "What is her name? Tell me what did you choose?" She asked.

"Thereya Targaryen, first of her name," Thirli replied. She was never more sure of her words than at that exact moment. Shortly after Thirli's story had to end only for Thereya's to begin.