Yn- Enjoy your day baby, I'll make a cake by myself today only for you....

Tae Mo smiled excitedly....

Mo- Omo, really ??

Yn stood up and nodded....

Mo- I'm so happy Eomma...Thank God! Appa isn't taking me back to Korea...Now I can celebrate my birthday here....Yayyy!!

Yn- I'm glad too that your Appa isn't taking you away from me anymore...And I can stay with you and celebrate your birthday....

She spoke feeling overwhelmed and wiped off the tear which left her eyes thinking about the past...

She decided not to break down in front of her son out of happiness...She pulled herself together and ruffled his hairs before walking towards the kitchen....

Yn took a deep breath and smiled thinking she can be with her son and husband now...And no one would separate her from them..And started preparing the cake for him....

Yn- Umm where's the flour ?

She wandered around and spotted it on the upper shelf of the cupboard...And it was hard for her to take it due to her short height...So she climbed on a stool to take the flour pot...But she was still unable to reach it...And not being able to maintain the balance, she was almost about to fall...But gladly she was held by someone....

Yn closed her eyes in the fear of hurting herself...But she found herself on the air...Yn slowly opened her eyes...And her eyes met with his...Her hazel eyes were captured by his dark ocean like eyes...They kept looking at eachothers without breaking it...

Tae- Why are you working too much ?? You should rest

Yn- I'm fine....

She replied in a low time...

Tae- Just a day ago you got shot...And you're saying you're fine ? You even went to the airport yesterday after having a operation ? Are you for real ?? You weren't supposed to do that...

He said calmly yet sternly....

Yn- Then what was I supposed to do when you were literally leaving us ??

She asked looking deeply into his eyes...

Tae- You also left me...

Yn- So were you taking avenge ?? I had reasons Tae....!!

Tae- I also had...I don't deserve to st-

Yn didn't let him speak but shushed him while putting her index finger upon his lips...

Yn- Dare to speak that line again...

She said before removing her finger away...

Tae- It's the fact...What will you do ?