4. The Meeting

In the following days Taehyung grew more close with his travel buddies Jonathan, Ezra, Pete and Carlos. Pete and Ezra are couples from Italy, Jonathan from England and Carlos from Spain. Together they party, travel and have fun teasing each other. Carlos lead them as a tour guide in and around the city and outskirts, he got a girlfriend who often accompany them to pubs and clubs. Jonathan hook up with different women every night therefore he is known as the Casanova of the group.

Taehyung kept taking all of their photos to create new memories and they never hesitated to pose for him. "Hey Kim, your photos are pretty good, you should definitely aim big something like a fashion brand photographer." Carlos complimented Taehyung seeing his and his girlfriend's candid photos. "Yet my ex fiancé left me as I am a mere photographer, how ironic." Taehyung chuckled. "No dude she is just a bloody gold digger." Jonathan commented.

"Oooo guys, look at that dude, he is so fu*king hot. I'm sorry Pete, if you were not my boyfriend I'd have rushed to ask him out now." Ezra kept drooling over the scene. Taehyung looked at Ezra's direction.

Taehyung saw a man driving a Rolls Royce in the parking lot searching for a spot

Taehyung saw a man driving a Rolls Royce in the parking lot searching for a spot. 'Ezra was right, this guy definitely look so hot'. "No way, I'm hella straight, but this guy is making me think otherwise." Jonathan dropped his jaws as he gazed over the hot guy. "Hey Kim, do you think that guy is Korean?" Ezra grabbed Taehyung's hand. "I -I don't know, I'm not sure." Taehyung slightly blushed.

"Let's make a bet then, whoever is first to ask him out or have a one -night-stand with him get free alcohol for the next whole week." Carlos suggested. "Don't you know I have a boyfriend, I really want him on my bed." Ezra pouted looking at Pete. "Hmm, all long as you don't leave me we both can try to ask him out, let the lucky one spend the night with him." Pete stood stunned hearing his boyfriend and they both agreed to the deal.

As the hot guy got out of the car, Ezra approached him first but shortly returned with disappointment. After sometime Pete, followed by Jonathan headed to him but unfortunately they both came back soon. "He is so hard to get. May be because he is straight? Hey Cinzia, can you please try?" Jonathan encouraged Carlos's girlfriend to which Carlos agreed with a nod. All the guys eagerly waited for the two to kiss and go ahead but to their surprise she returned without a single touch.

"Maybe he got a girlfriend". Taehyung spoke after a long silence. Others murmured curse words leaving the parking lot. Later that night Taehyung was going back to his hotel. As the elevator opened, his jaw dropped unknowingly. The same hot guy who his friends were drooling over. He cleared his throat and got it.

Taehyung could feel a pair of eyes staring at him

Taehyung could feel a pair of eyes staring at him. "Are you Korean?" He asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded at him. "Oh thank god, finally I found someone. I'm new to this city and I needed money so had been working at the parking lot all day and I had no one to talk to except those arrogant car owners demanding their cars to be parked." The hot guy said everything in one breath. "So that was not your car? You were just working there?" Taehyung asked without thinking twice. "You saw me there before?" He was surprised as well.

Just when Taehyung was about to answer that, the elevator stopped, lights flickered and turn off for few seconds and came back. He saw the guy standing beside him breathing heavily. He had his hand on his chest and clearly showed difficulty in breathing. Taehyung acted with reflexes cupping the guy's cheeks and placing a soft kiss on his lips.