The end

Phillip pov :

The room was something else, woah.. It was madrigal.. Nothing you would ever think to see in real life.. A story? sure, but here? no. Watching Travis dance by himself, he didn't seem like he cared we were there.. he just kept danceing by himself or we'll with an invisible partner. why wasn't he stopping? did he not realize we were there? As we all watched in amazement and confusion.. Sal stood up gracefully walking twords Travis, He joined the dance like that was his purpose they danced together The polska dance They looked like they were one together.. and Sal started to sing, too.

Todd : "Somwthing doesn't feel right.."

Larry : "You could say that again."

Ash: "SAL!"

Grace : "I dont think they can hear us."

Phillip: "I have never seen anyone so in sync whit each other.."

We watched as the sand and danced.. not breaking eye contact with each other. Travis reached up and uncliped sals prosthetic, I looked around, and everyone was as inpatient to see what would happen next, but we had to wait.. and before our eyes, Travis let the prosthetic fall to the ground as they danced over it, the breaking of the prosthetics fiber each step they took.

Larry : "WHAT THE FUCK? SALLY FACE!"

Ash : "YOUR PROSTETIC!"

Larry and ashly tried to walk twors them in an appempt to save the prosthetic but I put my hand befor them

Phillip: "Don't. "

Ash: "What do you mean? Don't! His prosthetic is breaking!"

Larry : "Phillip.."

Phillip : "I said Dont."

We didn't notice what happened before grace let out a painfully howl and got kicked into the ballroom. Kenneth stood there.

Kenneth: "Hello.. Mr. Volker"

Phillip: "Kenneth! DONT COMW NEER US!"

Neil : "GRACE!"

Neil ran to help grace and the rest of us looked at Kenneth, just waiting for what the psyco might pull off next.

Larry : "What do you whant!"

Kenneth: "Ahaha, Nothing.. from you. i see you came out.. just in time"

He looked passed us twords Travis and Sal while danceing. he smirked. Sal and Travis were glowing, Danceing. Around them the ground started glowing too.

Phillip: "No. NO!"

It was like a relasation hit me, I turned around pushed Kenneth to the ground, On the side a bit further away a metal pipe layed, I ran over twords the pipe and picked it up. Kenneth was laughing hysterically.

Kenneth: "Oh volker, your family always seemed to surprise me, what are you gonna do? kill me whit the pipe?"

Phillip: "Considering it You fucking maniac."

I walked past him. he had stopped laughing, he realized he wasn't the target.

Larry : "Phillip, what are you doing?"

I turned around, facing Kenneth. I looked him straight in the eyes befor Striking down on his legs as had as I could, I don't know what was worse his bone shilling scream as I broke both is legs or the actually crack of the bones breaking. everyone started at me in disbelief that I acully did that. I couldent believe me neither. I just got so mad.. I didn't think straight. We had to get out of here.

Phillip: "we have to get out of here. GRACE! Can you walk?"

Grace : "Yes, I'm fine."

Phillip: "Started leading the gang out of her me, Travis and Sal will join you."