The Band

Sals Pov :

"Sup, Im sal fisher-Johnson You might know my band, Lazy cats, named after my childhood cat, whos by some merical still alive, come meet my friends! First we have My brother, Larry Fisher- Johnoson We both play the guitar on stage! Hes my best friend too! This is our base player, Todd Morrison and His boyfriend Our drummer Neil brown, Then we have our beautiful singer Ashly Campbell! And last but not least Our mascot, My cat Gizmo. Hi Gizmo!!"

Sal : "Ugh larry can you turn that shit off!"

Larry : "Come on dude you sound so silly, its funny"

Sal : "It is not!"

Todd : "It kinda is"

Sal : "Not you too Todd! Neil back me up!"

Neil : "Im not particatating"

Sal : "Traitor, Ashly!"

Ashly : "Guys.. come on.. lil Sally faces feelings are hurt over you all being mean to him"

Sal : "I have a bunch of bullies in my apartment!"

Larry : "nuh uh, Cuz we love you"

Sal : "thats what travis said too"

Everyone became quiet and looke away from me wondering what to say next, Neil looked back at me. 

Neil : "Sal.. its been 8 years.. its time to let go.."

I just looked at my friends who seemed concerned. I mean I guess thay had a right too, It had indeed been 8 years seanse the one and only person who could ever love a monster like me told me we could not be together.. I havent tried nor will try to move on, I just say I do. It feels like if I move on, I detray our agrement. Maybe one day... its just words but there the only words that gets me to live another day. I wish too meet him again, When? i dont know but i been looking for privet investigators and plain tickets to russian, but he will think im a creep if i chose to go through whit the investigators and who knows he might not even be in russia anymore. 

We did talk over the phone when he first moved to russia but we slowly lost contact, i would say it was beacuse of the time zones. but i have always feelt like it was beacuse he got tierd of me..

Sal : "I know.. Guys really, its nothing, I really have moved on believe me.." 

Ash : "... Okay.."

I was in there faces thay didnt believe me, I dont even believe myself, loseing travis was hard on me.. I have losed waight mostly beacuse of starvation. I didnt feel worthy of life when he left, then i relixed he want me to live, either to meet me again or so i could have a happy life whit someone, But here i am, in New york, I started a band whit my friends and family after highschool was over at age 16, now im 23 and at top 10 worlds most lisent to bands. its amezing how many loves us..

I was lost in though when my dad knocked on my apartment door and walked in, he had a bright smile and Lisa.. Mom.. walked in behind him, she had a bright nice smile plastered on her face too. 

Henry : "Hello kiddos!"

Larry : "Daaaad we arent kids anymore"

Lisa : "Oh ler-bear you will always be my little baby"

Lisa walked over pulling larry into a hug, the rest of the gang tried to hold there laughter in, ITs been 8 years and we still laugh at it even after seeing it happen a milion times befor. its almost funnyer the older he gets. 

Larry : "Guys come on.. when will it get old.." 

Todd : "Fucking never! HA HAHHAHH"

The whole gang bursed out laughing,  ash holding her arms around her stomach, weezing, she looked like she was going to burst out cry laughing.

Henry : "Todd language, Anyways, so if you havent hurd on the knews whitch i dont think you have beacuse it you guys, maybe todd or neil have seen but the rest of you i dont think so much"

Larry : "ouch dad.. hit me where it hurts why dont ya?"

Neil : "You talking about Red wolfs?"

Sal : "Red wolfs? Like the top 1 band right now?"

Ash : "Oh i love there song 'The Main Charater'!" 

Larry : "Ohhh those guys, what about them?"

Lisa : "Well, there manerger texted us beacuse the lazy cats are simulare to the red wolfs and they would like to do a collab whit us"

The gang looked at each otehr and ash stood up and jumped up and down in exitment, she loved the red wolfs music, she said the voices sounded familure in a way, she couldent explain it though so we just took her word for it and she was right, it did sound familure. 

there band exited whit the main singer "T",  "P-star" im pretty sure pun intended.. and "Little wolf" who was the only girl in the grupp. They are a selfmade sibling band, there maneger is there mom, so in a way mom was right they are pretty simulare to us as well as there age, well two of them Little wolf is only 14 while, T and P-star are 23. they havent been around for so long just around 4 years but they have taken the worled by storm whit there hyper realistic wolf costumes and Crazy profomances, well T's and little wolf's custumes P-star dosent wear a wolf custume witch i never really understod, but T and Little wolf really looked like real werewolfs, it was very amazing how thay chan change into it so quckly too, one of there pruformances they jumped from a high hight, they where doing some gymnastic trick and staged a fall when they hit the ground a big bang could be hurd and a mist, gas kinda like something you could see a madician would use to disapear and after like 10 sec thay came out looking like werewolfs, it was really amezing. 

Todd : "why would they whant to work whit us? i mean they are like on top of the world, everyone love thos masked acrobatics"

Henry : "Well there maneger, Anya said that they really liked our music and thought it be cool if we could do a collab, Now i dont expect you to agree but they did give us 5 tickets to go see them, I would like you all to go and then make up your mind about the collab"

We all looked at each other and then at me, i gave my dad an agreeing nodd, So fucking cool we are going to see the wolds crazyest pruformers, and they like our music, awesome i mean yeah i will agree to do it no secend though but theres also that thought, what if there not nice? but it will be great reconistion for out band.