A Nother Mistory For The Sal Gang

Sal pov :

Woah, they are more amazing than I could ever have thought. Well, I could have thought I had seen their shows on TV, but seeing it in real life was just magical.. they were all over the place, jumping from high heights, singing and dancing all at once. I can see why they are at the top. I did realize quickly that I was hyper focused on Little Wolf, I mean, I did see her face after all. it looked so familure.. but where have I seen it before? I just couldent place my finger on it, I hurd a break, like someone Sterling on a stick, I looked over and saw T the leader of the Red wolfs, he was standing by a ladder leading up to the smaller second stage while P-star was in the middle of the main stage and Little wolf had made her way to the second small stage on the other side. I looked at T, and he hadn't seen me yet. Good, I was probably starting like an idiot. He took off his mask, and I could see half his face.. why was it so familiur, why does it feel like I found something I have been looking for for a really long time? He turned his face to look at me, I guess not having a mask covering your side viwe was exposing me. his eyes.. one blue, one brown.. Travis? He looked away and turned into a WEREWOLF? They are not fake?? I mean, maybe, but he turned into his furry costume right before my eyes. What the fuck?

He turned and started making his way up the ladder. Did he not care? I saw his face. Well, I guess the show must go on no matter what happened, It can't be Travis, can it? Travis would never want to be a big star.. right? I mean if his parents get out of jail they would easily find him, and how to fuck did he turn into a werewolf? was little wolf the same? Like actually werewolfs, but how? ans where's grace.. Grace. litte wolf is Grace. I mean, whatever had happened to Travis must have happened to grace, too, but what happened? Why am I looking into it so much? I mean, I don't have 100% proof or am sure it is Grace and Travis. I might be wrong, but whose P-star?

everyone in the crowd was cheering loudly it was like they had waited their whole life's for this moment, on the main stage P-Star stretched out his hands while colored gas was flowing around him like clouds, the music stopped and everyone stopped cheering as T and Little wolf in there werewolf descuse stod on each side and howled like that was there only purpose then as fast as it started it stopped and the music started again, some how they could jump from the small stages to the main stage like it was easy, I mean yeah a lot of training might be it but it just doesn't make sense.

after the show was done, I was lost in thought. I barely paid any attention to the gang when they talked, I only snapped out of it when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Neil : "You okay?"

Sal : "Umm.. Yeah, I'm just thinking, "

Neil : "Okay, is there anything you need help whit figuring out?"

Sal : "Did you also think the costumes were.. too real?"

Todd : "What are you talking about."

Larry : "Yeah, I mean they did say that they where hand made to look as realistic as possible."

Ash : "Maybe we shouldn't think too much about it?"

Sal : "I just... I saw"

Larry: "What did you see?"

I looked around, too many people here.

Sal : "I will tell you when we get home."

Neil : "Okay, sounds good."

ash : "I whant ice cream"

Larry: "Same."

Todd : "It's fucking 22.37"

before heading home we took the beach way and walked past an open 7/11 to buy ice cream, some people in the store recognized us and wanted to take photos, witch wasn't un usual many people had already came up to us and ehanted photos today. Neil paid for the ice cream, and we walked on the sidewalk close to the beach. I was caught up in looking at the beautiful beach, the way it shimmered in the moonlight. I had moved my prosthetic to eat the ice cream, so some of my vision was har to see from, but I could still see how beautiful the night was. I wish Travis was here, There's so much in life I wish me and him could have experienced together.. but time goes on and won't ever stop. while Larry and Ash had been on and off with other people, and they have tried to incurrage me it just feels wrong, and the stupid prosthetic always gets in the way, It's "Wierd" "Unusual" "I bet you are ugly under the mask" Yeah bitch I am that's why I wear it and the only one who didn't think I was ugly fucking left me. so I just gave up afterward. they still try to incurrage me but the only think I have gotten out of this whole dating experience is that Larry Is a two faced basted, Telling me to move on from Travis when he had not moved on from Phillip, yeah maybe he had moved on more then me but still now 100% I bet if that blue hair Russian boy came and asked Larry to suck his dick he would do so whit out a second thought. Not even a "What no. You left me 8 years ago and didn't even tell me until the day you got deported!". I looked at the sea and saw a girl standing on the beach, I stopped in my tracks and just stood there looking at her, she had long blond hair and a dress on her, it looked a lot like the one little wolf had on. the rest of the gang stopped to look was took my attention and I pointed softly at her, we all watched her and we hurd laughter, Two guys ran twords the girl and lifted her in the air to then drop her in the water. she laughed, and they looked like that had a lot of fun.