Luna

"NO." Karma answer without hesitation.

Gakushu looks at Karma in surprise.

"Why not? Isn't that where the phoenix is going?" he asks.

"I agree with Karma," a voice interrupts.

Gakushu turns around to see a little faery flying around next to him. The faery is small and cute, with a shiny white aura around her.

"W-What the-?!" Gakushu starts in shock. "A faery?!"

The word "faery" is considered a correct spelling of "fairy." Both are used interchangeably, although they may have different meanings depending on the context. "Faery" is usually used to describe a magical or fantasy-like creature, while "fairy" can also be used to refer to a small, cute, and delicate being.

In this case, the word "faery" is used to describe a small, magical creature that is often described as being delicate and beautiful.

The faery smiles at Gakushu and flies in front of him.

"Hello there," she says in a soft and gentle voice. "My name is Luna. What's yours?"

Gakushu stares at her in surprise.

"I-I'm Gakushu," he stammers. "What are you doing here, Luna?"

"I'm just looking for some mushroom..." Luna said fiery her wings

"Mushrooms? Why are you looking for mushrooms, Luna?" Gakushu asks gently.

Luna stares at him for a moment before answering.

"For my sick younger sister," she says quietly. "She's very sick and needs medicine. I've been out all day looking for mushrooms to help her."

Gakushu feels sad hearing Luna's story.

"You look so young," he says. "Why are you looking after your sister all by yourself? Where are your parents?"

"Wait... just asking..."

"W...What's a human doing here??"

"I'm just out exploring with my friend, Karma," Gakushu explains. "We decided to take a little walk, and we ended up here."

Luna pauses for a few moments before speaking again.

"Wait... you are a human?" she asks, looking at Gakushu in shock. "Aren't humans supposed to be evil?"

Gakushu chuckles. "Are all faeries so naive?" he says with a sly smile.

Luna looks away, embarrassed.

"My parents told me humans are evil..." she muttered. "They said we should never trust humans."

"W-Well, my parents always said faeries are sneaky and shouldn't be trusted either," Gakushu replies with a smirk.

Luna looks puzzled. "Huh? But I am not evil!" she exclaims. "I'm just trying to help my sister."

Karma looks away uncomfortably.

"Gakushu, I think you upset Luna..." he whispers. "This probably isn't the best time to joke."

Gakushu shrugs. "I mean, she did say humans are evil," he replies.

Luna looks down, feeling a bit saddened by Gakushu's words.

Karma sighs and pats her head gently. "Don't worry about it, Luna," Karma says calmly. "I'm sure Gakushu didn't mean what he said."

Luna looks up at Karma and smiles. She then looks at Gakushu, who is still grinning at her.

"You're right," Luna says, giggling softly. "I shouldn't believe everything I hear."

Gakushu laughs softly and pats Luna's head. "See, isn't it much better when you laugh?" he asks.

"Gakushuu you're a hybrid can't you just help her-" karma who is a human ask him.

Gakushu gets a bit annoyed by Karma's question.

"Just because I'm a hybrid doesn't mean I can magically fix everything, Karma," he replies.

"I'm still learning how my abilities work," he continues. "Besides, a lot of my abilities don't work on faeries, anyway."

Luna looks surprised by this statement. "Huh?" she asks with a tilt of her head. "Why not?"

"Well, let's see... my fire breath doesn't affect faeries..."

Gakushu's eyes glow with light.

"Hmm, my healing doesn't work on faeries, either...."

The light in Gakushu's eyes fades away as he continues.

"It's not that I don't want to help you, Luna, but I still don't have a full understanding of my abilities."

Luna nods slowly but still looks a bit disappointed

"So can I help you instead?" Karma asks.

"Well... yes but.. the forest is very dangerous" Luna looks at karma while making a background the Point of view she'll show for karma.

Karma looks at the direction Luna is pointing to.

"How dangerous is it?" he asks.

Luna pauses for a few moments before answering.

"Very dangerous," she says with a worried look on her face.

"But I have to get the mushrooms," she continues. "My sister needs them."

Gakushu stares at her in horror. "Are you sure it's safe for you to go alone?" he asks

"You're a human too..." Luna Even added

Karma pauses for a moment, feeling bad for Luna.

"Okay, I'll help you look for the mushrooms," he says. "But we have to be as careful as possible."

Gakushu nods in agreement. "We'll help you," he says, smiling softly at Luna. "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

Karma isn't even listening to Luna and just straight up walk into the forest.

"Wait-! That s a tra-!" Luna shouts ..

Luna gasps in shock as Karma walks straight into the forest.

"Karma!" she exclaims, running after him. "Don't just walk into the forest without thinking!"

Gakushu runs after them as well.

Luna and Gakushu follow after the phoenix, now worried about Karma's safety.

They hear a loud crash coming from the forest and rush towards the sound.

The trail is overgrown and it's very dark. Luna and Gakushu can barely see anything ahead.

Suddenly, Luna trips over something and falls face first into the dirt. She gasps in shock and looks down at the ground in front of her.

Gakushuu helps her get up and stare at the area In front of them.

Luna grabs onto Gakushu, startled, as he helps her up.

He stares down at the ground in front of him, his eyes widening in shock.

There is a large hole in the ground that Luna tripped over. The hole looks like it was made by a sharp object.

Suddenly, a rustling sound can be heard from deep within the hole. It sounds like something is moving around.

"What is that...?" Luna asks nervously.

Gakushu crouches down to study the hole before answering.