“Three, two…”

Every time Saath said a number, he brought the strand of hair closer to the black whirlpool in his hand. Every syllable pounded on people’s eardrums like a life-hunting drumstick, making everyone’s hearts rise to their throats.

Nie Xiao clutched his chest tightly at the flailing little pocket, but the little dumpling still managed to struggle and get out. He stretched out his hand but was unable to catch it, allowing it to jump directly along his arm into everyone’s field of vision.

The little hamster stood on the back of Nie Xiao’s hand regardless and issued a cute cry.

“Chi!” I’m here!

The small voice was especially prominent in this exceedingly quiet open space. Nie Xiao quickly reached out and grabbed the little hamster back into his palm, protecting him on his chest. However, it still attracted Saath’s attention.

Saath promptly searched for the voice to find the target. He looked down and saw the lovable, cutie little hamster. His eyes lit up. Although the little beast was looking at him with fierce hostility in its eyes, it still made him ecstatic. Stepping closer, his voice was pleasantly surprised and gentle, “So you are here, my lovely Little Prince. You’re really naughty, making me go through a lot of trouble to find you!!”

Nie Xiao immediately took a step back in the face of the great enemy while tightly guarding the little hamster in his palm. Wu Wenqi, Jiang Qiu, and the others also surrounded the two, obstructing Saath’s path.

Saath stared at these irksome humans, his teeth gritted in hate, and his hair fluttering in anger. “Get out of the way!”

“Don’t even think about it!!!”

The two sides were in a stalemate. The fact that something was so close at hand yet he couldn’t get it made Saath furious. However, he didn’t want to fight anymore at this time, as side issues would keep arising that way, so he stood still and said to the little hamster from a distance, “My Little Prince, as long as you come here obediently, I will let off your cherished Earth, otherwise, everyone will perish together.”

As he said that, Saath once again raised the black whirlpool in his hand, and hovered his hair over the whirlpool with his other hand.

Such a blunt threat made Wu Wenqi, Ning Feng and company uncontrollably curse. Back in the base, everyone eavesdropping on the situation by relying on ability users with abilities related to hearing, learned what happened above, and couldn’t help but yell “despicable, shameless”!

“We won’t hand over His Highness WuYi, go to hell Saath!!!!”

“You won’t pass, absolutely not!!!”

“If we’ll die together, then so be it. Who’s afraid of whom!!!”

……

Everyone in the base was also provoked and they clamored and cursed. Their voices were directly transmitted to the sky, making Saath infuriated.

Contrarily, hearing those voices below warmed the little hamster’s heart. He lifted his little head, looked in Saath’s direction, and responded to the other’s threat with a ‘chi’.

Saath was immediately overjoyed.

“Baby!” Nie Xiao couldn’t help lowering his head. He gazed at the little animal in his palm with anxious and disapproving eyes, “You can’t agree with him!!!”

Wu Wenqi and the others heard Nie Xiao’s words and looked at Saath’s expression. They immediately knew that Xiao WuYi had agreed. Their faces instantly changed, and they were anxious to urge him to stay in disfavor.