Chapter 84

💟💟Chapter 84💟💟

They were dancing in the middle of the dancing floor to a slow and romantic melody.. Well all the other couples were dancing around them.. His whole family joins them and enjoys the wedding dance together  .. 

"Am I stepping on your feet??" Alec asked him nervously. He is okay with anything but hugging magnus in front of everyone, inhaling his scent which already started to consume him , leaning his head on the side of magnus template,and he couldn't do anything that his heart wants to do to his magnus right now, it's just a torture for him.. Because the alpha inside him is constantly guiding him in the wrong way to grab his hand and run away from this dancing floor, find a private place and  spend his magnus all to himself.. 

"How could you?? I feel like i am floating in the air" he said kissing the side of Alec's long neck gently which is not helping alec, his cold lips pressing on his warm skin gave a different kinda feel for alec today. He closed his eyes and held his breath.. "You okay, you look uneasy and you sweat like a little kid standing on the stage in a fancy dress competition " Magnus asked  in a little sarcastic way but he asked out of concern.. He whipped that drop of sweat on Alec's forehead with his fingers .. 

Alec breathed out  and hugged him even closer without breaking the dance moves…he leaned down to the level of Magnus's ears and whispered " well… you look breathtaking and you were dancing this close to me, your one hand is over my chest that could increase my heart rate, while the other one is already snacking under my suit.. I could literally feel your ice cold hand transmitting electrical impulse to my spine even though it's barricaded by the thin fabric of my shirt.. The way you pull my suspenders then and now and sliding your slender finger under it is questioning my sanity … and most of all you were leaning on my shoulder and your scent took me over and drove me Crazy.. (he said while sliding his hands into Magnus' pants pocket which made Magnus breathless) and the highlight is that the full moon is still on… I can't hold myself.. My alpha is getting insane , "Alec said and squeezed a little flesh over there for which Magnus bit his lips to hold himself.. 

Magnus looks at the moon which is shining as a full moon it's still 7 pm in the evening …he smiled on looking at alec who was looking at his lips while Licking his own…magnus smiled and the next minute alec pressed his lips on him… magnus giggled and cupped alec's face while returning the kiss.. He pulled back to look at Alec's face.."okay how about I turn around..?does it makes anything better??" he asked and turned around for a second and leaned his back against alec who hugged him from behind and regretted it immediately.. 

"No, actually it's worse.. Turn around turn around" alec said pulling back and getting back to the old position… magnus couldn't help he giggled out on alec's impatience..magnus caressed alec's face with his little finger who closed his eyes on feeling that tickling feeling all over his face.. 

 "You have no idea how much I am holding myself back!!!! You look hot I don't deny that but it's not your look that gives me Crazy thoughts today .. It's your warm hands which went soft while touching me.. I Could feel it melting around my skin.. Your hand over my waist wasn't staying in one place, was it?? .. When your fingers slide a little curve on the side of my waist.. I felt that tickle on my stomach… and your other hand which was constantly checking the mass of flesh on my ass without hesitating to investigate every nook and corner over my pants itself questions my patience… I don't know if it's because of the full moon or it's just me… in my eyes you glow differently today.. Like I was watching you for the first time and kissing you for the first time.. You look divine today.. So keep it low… I am not in any better place than you.. It's good for you not to tempt me by your words and touch.. because I could easily rip that cloth of yours and pin you to the wall and kiss you hard ignoring every single bald head  and gray hair person standing in this arena "he said casually smiling at the guest with the Same looks…