Chapter 2

❣️❣️CHAPTER 02 ❣️❣️

ALEC POV 

"Slow down si" Izzy shouted from behind….this kids are a pain in my ass…  I have  heard more about these hills and forests from not much old friend of mine .. Even no one knows that I have a friend outside our family, he is kinda a secret friend of mine …. This place is a little dangerous..since the day I Heard about it, I want to come here at least once…so I planned this trip secretly  and as a result my whole family joined me especially to torture me… 

There are too  many rocks and caves and we have to be a little careful while traveling from bottom to the top of the hill.. "God!! Who told you this place is adventurous ?? It's too dangerous and today it's too sunny too, ''Clary said while sitting on one of the nearby rocks…I looked at izzy who said it's cold today in the morning itself… she shrugged with a smile… " that's called hiking girl .. If you want something effortless we can go for a picnic one day "Jace said sarcastically and pecked her lips … clary punched him in his stomach playfully… this scene in front of me it's not helping my inner peace this time… 

" aren't you feeling tired bae?? "Simon asked izzy…" no I am good "she said winking her  eyes, still fresh.. I was sweating and everyone was sweating but that's refreshing, the fresh air around us drying us instantly… my legs went sore and numb then and now .. So does everyones…" I thought If  you are tired and dehydrated… I  could kiss you , 'Simon said, approaching Izzy with a smile .." you don't need any reason to do that "she said and pulled him for a kiss.. On one side my sister is making out with her baby boy and on the other side my ex-crush Jace is flirting with his girlfriend Clary and here I am checking the map while Hearing that irritating smooching sound… 

In Between that sound of smooching, I heard someone  breathing hard,not to mention being a true alpha.My sense and hearing power is always high…sometimes that's the problem, I can literally say which direction that breathing sound is coming from, definitely not from my family members.. I didn't share my thoughts with my family… We walked till evening and finally we are close to the top ....

"Are you sure big brother? .. Are you following that map?" Izzy asked, looking at the other end… "I am damn sure the direction is correct but I am not following the map." I SAID  and izzy glared at me, maybe she could hear that breathing sound because it's close and too loud to my ears…… "seriously??" Jace asked, adjusting his bag… I shook my head with a smile… even when I am talking with them, my concentration is fully focused  on that breathing sound.. It's like that person is calling for  me, he is craving for me and my help, like he is waiting for my arrival.. That's too much to think about because my alpha feels negative energy towards the breath but it's not reacting much… I kept on following that breath… it's  like friction which is dragging me into the direction of breath… There is a cave in the middle and then we can reach the hilltop…for that we have to cross that cave… I stood there.."Okay it's a deep cave.. So jump.. I will look after you all " I said and stood on the edge.. 

"Who will go first??" Simon asked nervously.. I rolled my eyes.. "me " I said and jumped crossing the cave, perks of having long legs… "Now" I said and extended my hand.. Izzy took My hand  and jumped without hesitation in a single move… I patted her shoulder with a proud smile… "Jace" I said… "clary first!!" he said and gestured clary…I am not offended… clary took my hands and jumped on me like a kangaroo … "God this is.. This… is… too much" she hit on my shoulder… i laughed at her… "if you are okay can you please get off  from me my dear redhead " I said playfully… she let go of me  and hit me again… she looked at the cave again… "god how dark!!!! " she said, holding her chest… I laughed at her again… "I am not coming with you guys anymore..especially not with you" she said hitting me again and again… 

Next Jace jumped on his own  with little effort followed by Simon… before we could move I heard that heavy breathing sound from behind…because till now that sound leads me but now it's from behind . I stopped moving and looked  behind, nothing was there… "is anybody there?" I asked and  it echos the whole forest but no response… 

"Come on.. It's just the sound of  air, ''Izzy said, dragging my hands…. I took a step forward and stopped again… it's clear the breathing sound is also echoing… echo??? I looked down at the cave… I went on my knees with one leg folded.." is anybody there inside this cave ?? "I shouted…. It echoed through the whole dark cave…" help me!!!! "I heard a voice more like a silk, husky, strong  but dry like he was drained, dehydrated … Izzy looked at me in total horror…" someone is really in there.. "Izzy said to others… 

" We should help him,'' Clary said, clary Is always a helping hand.…."Okay i will go" I said and stepped into the cave… "hey!!! Careful" Jace said, squeezing my shoulder.. I nodded with a smile…Jace tugged a rope on my back , which is connected to suspenders. I took support from the stone and rock on the sides which are uneven .. And the cave is really narrow.. I went down.. And down it's dry.. Like there is no water under the cave.. The temperature of the cave is hot… I went half way.. "hey are you still there??" I asked to get  reassured…

 "yesssssss" I heard, he is straining hard to throw that voice out… but I have no other option, I have to make sure i am searching in the right place... "Can you just tell me which direction you are in because it's echoing .. Or give me some signal " I said to him.. I think he will understand what I Mean…in return he threw a stone from my east to west… "got  you" I said and went down … it's getting dark inside and outside as well.. Izzy took a torch and showed it inside the cave but it's not that powerful because I am deep inside the cave … I saw someone peeking their head from the side at the bottom of the cave… a strange feeling alerts my alpha… my alpha is getting ready but I calmed him down… "not now alec!! Relax" I said  and calmed  myself 

"Is that you?" I asked… "you see me??" he asked in return, I can sense the excitement in his voice … "not much but I can see an image." I said and took the hand like something which  hit my leg .. I dragged him upwards… "aduh!!!! that's my leg" he shouted.. I was about to laugh but my mouth went shut.. The situation wasn't that funny…and is he an indonesian? I thought for a second and then dropped that thought " sorry!!give me your hands !" I said and held his hand once he flapped it in the air… it's cold, really cold like ice… my alpha is struggling to roar out but I felt comfortable to hold his hands.. It's perfectly made for me to hold. Shit what kinda thoughts it is, I cleared my head .. 

I took the rope from my suspenders and hooked it on the other person's pants …I saw his face wasn't clear.. Izzy threw another rope for me.. I fixed that to mine… "pull up" I shouted.. It echos the whole cave… jace and clary pulled that other person.. Izzy and Simon pulled me upwards… I was looking at him the whole way… he was too tired to look at me.. once we reached the top of the cave.. It's so dark we can't recognise his face… 

Before Izzy could illuminate the torch light on his face… Jace started to growl in his human form … 💖 TBC 💖