Chapter 72

💟💟Chapter 72 💟💟

ALEC POV: 

I was dead when he acted like he didn't want me anymore.. I was dead when he said he didn't have feelings for me anymore.. I literally want to kill myself when he let Camille take advantage of him right infront of me. I was ashamed of my existence when he gave Camille an idea to punish me brutally in front of my own people..

 In the past, before I met Magnus , I know I am not lucky enough to have a love life like others and then he came along and proved me wrong… he showed me that I am special and unique in my own ways.. He added colors to my darkness and said my darkness is my strength and boldness... I felt beautiful when he was around me.. His smirking face and his seductive look on me all day and night  and the way he craved my attention made me feel special. 

A few moments ago I thought everything was a lie but he proved me wrong again, by showing his life is not a priority when it comes to me… he proved to me that he loves me more than anyone else  in this world  . I solemnly love this man.. After all the pain and suffering I still do, because he is mine.. Only mine.. Now he is standing in front of me choking that bitch's neck and looking at the building shouting Raphael's name louder.. The rage in his tone and face is something I didn't see before.. He looked at me then and now and checked on my health status whether I am standing or fainted .. 

It's around 5.45 am, I could see that on the biggest wall clock hanging in the heart of that building , my gaze shifted down to the ground, I saw Raphael coming out from the darkness with a not so old lady. She might be around 50 plus… and that handcuff in her hands says that she is a prisoner too .. Her appearance and the way she looks says she is an enchantress just like medelina… when Camille stared at her, she gazed back at Camille, the anger filled smile  on that woman's face is something unexplainable… like she finally got free from hell.. 

"RAPHAEL!!!" Camille shouted in anger  and Magnus choked her even more by hissing between his teeth… "I ask you to shut up… it's not your game anymore" Magnus grunted out… I was watching him without even blinking… that anger and the way he sounds authoritative and dominant made me go weak on my knees without using any wolfsbane… 

Raphael took that women to the gate way and every other teen wolf standing down on the ground cleared the way for them… once they both reached the gate…Magnus yelled out.. 

" undo the spell Annalise" Magnus shouted on looking at that woman who was holding Raphael's hand .. 

She nodded shakily and pulled her strength together…" if you want, you can siphon my powers to break the spell "Raphael said and offered his hand to Annalise …

" thank you "she shuddered , siphoned his power and strength and she started to chant in indistinct languages… I saw Magnus tightening his grip on Camille like every second she breathed… 

" You think you won me by tricking me like this?? "Camille groaned on looking at magnus by sideways …" the thing you craved for, is still with me… You won't get it if you won't listen to me,you have to obey my orders because I am your sire, you bitch "she roars  in outrage … 

"you are right…you are my sire, so i have the same evil mind and attitude just like you…I know I won't get what I want… but that's okay… for now I am doing what I have to" magnus said and tightened his grip on her neck and digged his nails  even more on his skin …. we all startled when Annalise broke that  spell barrier there is sudden earthquake like feel on the ground … the whole building got exposed… Those teen wolves who stayed as prisoners looked at me and  magnus.. 

"she was the witch who created that magical barrier.. She didn't do that intentionally, she was prisoned by Camille for all these years just like you all.  Now the barrier is gone you are all free to go.. You are all under the constant exposure of wolfsbane in your meal and your drinks without your knowledge .. That's why you people can't shift to your wolf form  no matter how hard you try.. You all are capable of shifting and living your life as usual, just wait for the toxin to leave your system, you all will be fine . "Raphael made it clear…