Chapter 56

💜💜Chapter 56💜💜

ALEC POV 

"Are you sure, they're gonna sleep for a while? Because you barely took some energy from that little plant which is tinier than you! Does this spell work on those gigantic hooman out there ?" Magnus asked Madzie while looking at the plant nearer to her legs.. Madzie rolled her eyes at magnus… Magnus immitaed her face in a funny way  which made her giggle..we were standing outside the prison and trying our best to succeed the mission rescue medelina.. 

Yes madzie is our only hope to save medelina.. But it is strange Ragnar sent her so easily  when I said medelina's name… he usually has been an overprotective father which I always tease him for… we need madzie to break the spell casted on that cage which is performed by a powerful dark witch Annalise.. That's the thing stopping us from breaking the caged prison built using iron rods.. That magical  potion which valentine  injected her with a daily dose was making her weak. If we save her from here she may get her strength and powers back .. And we need to break that witch cuff.. For all this to happen we need madzie's help to break that spell bonded cage … 

"Magnus!!! Stop questioning her" I said, biting my tongue at magnus.. 

"alec.. Just look at the plant, it's so teeny tiny.. Some kind of  simple itchy plants.. How could everyone in this prison sleep just by this little power eliminating from this little plant and her little hands ..?" Magnus asked again… she gestured Magnus to lower him to her level and when he did, she took him by his collar… "plants have more energy than us.. No matter how teeny tiny they are and the spell is casted using my power , The source of energy to generate that power is taken from the plant " she said in a warning yet cute  tone which makes both of us adore her cuteness  .. 

"understood little miss !!" Magnus teased her with a serious face.. Madzie bit him playfully on his cheeks … "you both can continue your lovey dovey later.. Now get your ass Here" I said, looking at both of them holding my smile back .. 

"He is jealous" Magnus said to Madzie with a chuckle, madzie  giggled  by closing her mouth and nodded  in return .. "I am not Jealous" I said and spanked Magnus' ass before climbing on the wall of the prison… I have done this so many times so  I am not afraid.. Prison break in wasn't new for Magnus too… Magnus took Madzie in his arms  and flew to the top of the wall…. 

Every guard in the prison was sleeping like a dead man.. One is sleeping on the ground, another one is next to the bathroom  … like this everyone is sleeping .. It looks like the time zone has stopped for them, everyone behind this wall was under sleeping spell.. Magnus was watching everyone in horror.. Like they're gonna wake him and bite him anytime soon..

Magnus walked really fast,he get inside the corridor but stopped and hide  behind the wall by pushing me and madzie along with him.. "what??" madzie whispered in confusion ..because we both know we are free to sneak in.. "someone is standing there…" Magnus said nervously… me and madzie pepped our heads a little too check on him.. We both breathed out in relief and took a step forward….

" He is sleeping too," I said and dragged Magnus along with me…" sleeping??? With one leg folded and supported on the wall and the other leg supported on the ground like a book tok lover boy thing?? "he chuckled and I raised my brows at him.. He walked forward to take a look at that guard who is leaning on the wall on his back with one leg folded and supported on the wall and sleeping under the spell… he has a phone in his hand.. 

Magnus went close to him… "magnus!!" I warned him… "wait, I want to do this" he said  with a smile and took a quick step 

" hey you!!! "He said to the sleeping person and placed his  hand next to his face and stood there leaning close to him like a lover boy, sort of thing that we used to read in books.. Madzie hit her forehead while looking at Magnus and me …