Uyir: Then don't control.....

He looked at her eyes.. There was no hesitation....

He leaned more gazing at her lips.... She licked her dry lips and looked at him.....she parted her lips slightly when his lips are about to touch hers...

The minimal gap was about to eradicate.... There was a knock...

He groaned....

"Aghhhhhh..... Whyy... "

She chuckled and pushed him aside when they heard the knock again...

Jayadev: Ask him to wait...

He said hurriedly and moved towards the room.... She have rough idea by seeing his hard on,why he was that much hurry...

She sat on the sofa and leaned back taking deep  breaths... There was knock again... She signed and adjusted her saree before say come in...

That was Jayadev's PA Arun....

Seeing Uyir inside his boss cabin he was actually scared how his boss is going to roast him... Even though that's not new for him...Bossy Jayadev was scary he can't help...

Arun: Good morning maam... You are here.... Any problem maam..

Uyir: No.. Wait he will come .

That's it....nothing more... He shut his mouth..and cursed himself in his mind for coming at wrong time.....

Jayadev came out in minutes....he saw Arun.

His eyes have no ounce of softness....okay Arun used to that... Even more worse too..

Arun: Good morning sir....

Jayadev: Cut the crap Arun...

Arun: Sir... There was a problem with GR industries... They are demanding more amount for the raw materials... As the owner was friend of Shekar sir we are already giving them 10 percent above the Market  rate....... It was happening without your knowledge sir... As shekar sir warned the department heads not to get this to your table.... But this demand was too much sir they arr now asking 30 percent more and the raw materials we have only efficient till one week... We are in need to buy raw materials... And by the contract Shekar sir signed with GR industries if we go for another supplier we have to pay them compensation... That agreement is valid till next year sir.... I asked about this to shekar sir as you were busy due to Your marriage..... Shekar sir said to give them the money they ask..... I wanted to ask your orders before proceeding sir... What I should do now sir 

Jayadev listened to his each words carefully without interrupting...he leaned back on the table and looked at Arun and smirked.... Arun understood that his boss have solution for it...

Jayadev: Do one thing Arun.... Give me the list of eligible persons to be CEO of  GR industries... Their employees need new CEO and boss....

Arun got what he meant....

Arun: yes sir.... GR industries will  come under the label of Dev group of industries by tomorrow sir...

Jayadev: Hmm arrange thier board meeting day after tomorrow and interview for CEO post tomorrow I will personally select the person... You can leave..

Arun: Yes sir..

He moved out..... All the while Uyir was looking at him..... There was no trace of that playfulness in his voice... She understood that playfulness is only reserved for her.... For others he is cold hearted person... Now she can understand why that receptionist shivered when Uyir introduced her  as his wife....