꥟ Two ꥟

I peeked out and saw in the distance a large black fur coated wolf standing on the tallest hill with sharp red glowing eyes staring right at our village. This wolf was no ordinary wolf and you could tell just by looking at their size... something felt different about this big wolf..

"mate" a voice from inside said, "what? w-who are you?!" i shouted in my room looking for any signs of any other presence but found no one.

"what the hell, what's going on" i whispered as i quickly closed the curtains and went to my bed. As i buried myself in my bed i heard again.

"Get out of your bed and go to your alpha" said the voice in my head, now im fully stable and terrified of whats happening, "who is this?! why are you in my head?!" i whisper yelled on my own but received no answer.

Oh luna what's happening? why did it say that's my alpha? is he the alpha king? i have so many questions... luna please help me im so lost..

Debating whether if i should go out or not, i decided that I should go out and find out what's happening, if i stay here i won't get answers..

i slightly opened the curtains and peeked outside, there we're no signs of that wolf so i opened the window of my room and jumped out landing flat on the grass.

"oww" i hissed as i rubbed my butt, even though my room is on the first floor I still fell on my butt, Why are omega's so weak?

i looked around seeing if the coast is clear or not, as i saw no one out I ran as fast as i could towards that hills where i saw the big alpha. Yes I might be digging my own grave but i need my answers.

I was now very far from my village and in the woods, the only light source i had was the light from the moon, "shit... I should've brought a lantern" i said to myself as i lightly jumped over a broken tree branch.

I was slowly walking and looking around looking for any signs of the big wolf, as i walked i stumbled upon a small lake. The Lakes water was glistening under the moonlight, i crouched down and slowly caressed the water with my finger tips.

I felt the cold breeze touch my skin and let out a sigh, as i was touching the water i suddenly felt a presence behind me, the scent of rich, rainy wood filled my senses.

"Mate" this time i said loud enough for the wolf behind me to hear, As I spun around, my heart fluttered with excitement, but a stumble sent me tumbling towards the water, until a gentle hand pulled me away, saving me from a soggy fate.

"Careful princess" whispered the mysterious deep and raspy voice as I stumbled into their embrace.

After landing on a soft surface that protected me from injury, I swiftly pushed away and crawled back after realizing I was on top of another wolf.

The second wolf stood up and wiped off the mud from his black shirt and jeans. He was dressed in all-black, which highlighted his extreme muscle and exuded a dominant aura.

After He finished and turned to face me, saying, "I finally found you my one and only destined mate.." He then knelt down and held out his hand for me to take.

Alpha," I whispered subconsciously as I reached out instinctively, as if my body was moving on its own, and as I touched his hand, I felt a spark, as if I were being electrified.

I instantly drew away as I felt the spark, not knowing what was going on. "hey it's okay... we're mates.. chosen mates, This is supposed to happen.. relax," he whispered as if he could read my mind, my heart pounding so fast that I swear he could hear it.

"Who are you? I-i.." I spoke until i was cut off by the unknown voice in my head, "Im your inner wolf and this alpha's our mate"

The voice finally explained as he squealed in excitement, "wait what's your name?.. " i asked loudly accidentally

"He doesn't have a name yet, you have to name him" the alpha replied right away. I looked up at the larger wolf and took minute to admire his sharp features.

Big, pointed eyebrows with one of them having a slit in it, tiny, pierced lips, and a jawline that was enough to make everyone bow their heads in submission.

"hey, " He said snapping his fingers in front of my face to shake me out of my daze.

"oh.. um sorry" i said and quickly shook my eyes off of his face.

He stated, "My apologies, you must be shaken after all this," and took a seat next to me, leaving just enough space between us so that I wouldn't feel overwhelmed.

Allow me to explain. "I am the one and only Jeon Jungkook," he said after a lengthy pause, "Mostly known as the alpha king who comes looking for his mate every hundred years and it seems his search is finally over... " He said that with a warm smile toward me.

My heart fluttered at his words, a smile bloomed on my lips but I hastily hid it so he wouldn't notice.

He continued, " I've been waiting for years for this day to come and today it finally came...congratulations on turning 18, now if you don't mind me asking, whats your name?." He finished stating and waited for my response.

i didn't know how to respond as i was still in shock on whats happening, me turning 18 but the ceremony getting interrupted by the full moon awaking out of nowhere and then this alpha who claims to be the alpha king and my mate, it- this is all too-

"Stop over thinking so much" my inner wolf snapped suddenly.

"Hey, you're not helping me either, so please stop talking if you have nothing positive to say." I screamed loudly by accident, surprising the alpha.

I flinched at my own voice and lowered my head, mumbling a small sorry at the alpha.

"It's Jimin... Park Jimin" I whispered, my heart racing as I fell silent once more.

The later said, "Jimin.. " as he thought of my mame, "Thats the most angelic name I've ever heard," he claims. He cracked a smile briefly.

As I gazed upon his charming smile, my cheeks flushed with delight at his words, only to be interrupted by a sudden cough, dispelling the sweet silence between us.

"so.. are you the wolf that was standing on that tall hill?" i said as i pointed toward the hill. "Yes, i was that wolf indeed" he replied in a gentle manner.

"So we are really... mates? like destined mates?.." i questioned as i looked at him.

"You are my one and only fated mate," he exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

He extended out his hand for me to touch, saying, "And the proof is if there is a spark when we connect then it signifies we're mates."

Nervously, I extended my hand and gazed up at him, gently placing it on top his.

A spark ignited within me, warming my entire body, a sensation so new that it soothed my soul.

The longer our touch lingered, the more intense the tingles became "Now, do you believe in our connection?" he asked with a heartwarming chuckle.

My inner wolf howled with joy and let out a sweet howl of happiness.

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
»»-----------¤-----------««
ᐯOTᗴ || ᑕOᗰᗰᗴᑎT || Տᕼᗩᖇᗴ