Chapter 13| Butterflies

Heeseung grabbed your chair and pulled it towards his

Heeseung grabbed your chair and pulled it towards his. Wrapping an arm around your waist, he swiftly made you sit on his thighs.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, sniffing his manly cologne to get you even intoxicated than you already were.

"Why are you like this Heeseung? Why do I even hangout with you?" You asked, frowning at him.

"It's because I make you smile and you know that too," he replied, softly grazing your thighs. You stayed frozen under his touch.

"You are always smiling when you are with me," Heeseung added, placing a soft kiss on your chin. Your frown deepened. "But you are such a jerk."

Heeseung let out a snicker. "I guess that doesn't stop you from being with me."

"You are so mean. I thought you regretted the last time you kissed me but look at you trying to get me into that shit again," you blurted out honestly.

"Are you crazy? I felt guilty because you seemed to be upset because of it. Otherwise why would I regret kissing someone like you?"

Your eyes perked up at his words. You were actually worried if Heeseung regretted the kiss since you two were best friends.

"What do you mean?" You asked him.

He slowly tucked a few strands of your hair behind your ear, his long slender fingers brushing against your skin.

"What I mean is," he spoke in a husky voice, "I already know how your lips taste like, do you want me to remind you how mine did?"

You stayed still for a few seconds. Your drunk state was bad at calculating pros and cons. At that moment, you only knew that you wanted him. You wanted your imaginations to come true.

There was Heeseung's face, so close to yours. His hot breath was entangled with yours as he waited for you to respond.

He was looking even more attractive than usual, wearing a casual black coloured blazer with a white sleeveless undershirt and a pair of jeans.

As if it was an urge, you leaned in. The scent of his cologne was getting stronger with every inch you closed. You leaned in, placing your lips in the crook of his neck, kissing him there for the first time.

Heeseung's grip on your hips tightened, not expecting it at all. You slowly brought your lips upwards to his face and then to his lips. Your hesitations were long gone.

The male kissed you back immediately, taking your breath away. "Why are you wearing purple though?" He asked you between the kisses. You did not bother to reply to him, making him even eager.

He continued to kiss you and spoke between them again, "This colour is making me weak, Y/n." The realization hit you then. It was the first time for Heeseung to talk to you like this.

Is it because we both are drunk?

Butterflies prattling down your stomach as Heeseung picked you up in his arms and took you to a nearby bedroom in Sunghoon's huge mansion.

Both of you were not acting like you normally would.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!