Chapter 59| Guilty

"What's happening right now?" You raised your voice when you realised Heeseung was not talking to you anymore

Horror movie idea was definitely a flop.

But after you suggested Heeseung to watch a movie as your 'personal fun', it was Heeseung who selected a horror movie without taking your wish into account.

Now you were passing your alone time watching a horror movie. But only Heeseung was watching it since your eyes were squeezed shut and covered by your palm.

"You were the one who suggested we should watch a movie. So don't be a spoilsport and actually watch it," Heeseung said munching on some popcorn.

"But I didn't mean a horror movie!" You yelled again, "You know I can't watch gross stuff!"

"That's why I chose it so that you don't watch it. I had other plans when you said 'personal fun', you know?" He said eyeing you up and down which you caught by separating your fingers on your eyes to peek through them.

You paused the movie and look at Heeseung in the eyes. "So you purposely chose this movie for me to stop watching it and have sex with you?"

Heeseung pouted at your way of putting it. "I am not that bad of a person. It's an weather, situation, view, lighting, music, hotel room demand."

"There's no music?"

Heeseung leaned in to breathe on your face. "We can put some music on," he said, before tracing your jawline with his tongue and caressing your face with his thumb.

You pushed him back. "Can you not be horny for once?" You muttered, getting out of the bed. "Where are you going?" Heeseung complained.

"Washroom! Nosy, horny roommate."

After a while you called out to him, "Heeseung!"

"You can't even do five minutes without me?" Heeseung cocked one eyebrow, leaning against the doorframe of the washroom when you opened the door.

You scoffed at him. "Something is wrong with the cabinet. It's not opening. I had kept a few things here."

"Let me see," he said, walking towards it. "Ugh!" Heeseung groaned as he tried to open it holding the top part and a metal nail pricked his hand. "What happened?" You asked him worriedly.

"It's probably no-"

"Let me see." Your eyes widened at the sight of fresh blood oozing from his hand. "Hey," Heeseung called you, seeing your expression, "It's not that much of a-"

"Come with me. I saw first aid kit in here."

You made him sit on the couch and opened the first aid box, applying ointment, antiseptic and then draping the bandage on his hand. You had learnt it during your camping years in middle school.

Before meeting Heeseung, you were a complete nerd.

"Y/n," he called you again after it was done and you were still sitting frozen in front of him, staring at his hand, "Babe, look at me."

He held your chin, causing you to make eye contact with him. He saw tears forming in your eyes. The brief eye contact was broken in a second as you tore your eyes away, balling out.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Heeseung pulled you in his arms. "I am fine, I promise."

You were crying in his chest, soaking his shirt in the process. "It's all because of me." Your voice came out muffled.

"No, it's not," Heeseung tried his best to convince you. He cupped your cheeks before linking his lips with yours, kissing you to make you stop crying.

It was the only way he knew to distract you.

You kissed him back immediately, getting soothed by his soft lips colliding against you. It started raining outside.

Your mind filled with honeydew scent from his shampoo.

The male placed both of his palms on either side of you on the couch. The kiss deepened even more before he slowly pulled you up on his thighs.

You were still not ready to break the kiss. Your hand travelled from his face, down his neck, grazing softly over the buttons of his shirt.

You finally started gasping for breath, causing you to break the ever so intense kiss. Heeseung did not waste this opportunity to bring his lips down to your neck, placing open mouth kisses everywhere.

He laid you down on the couch against your back and hovered over you to get better access to your neck. His hand slipped under your dress, caressing your bare stomach.

His lips were still on your neck. "Bed," you muttered, breathlessly.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

The next chapter will be soon published! Make sure to check it out!