Chapter 16| Testing The Water

Heeseung came to pick you up for your classes in the morning

Heeseung came to pick you up for your classes in the morning. You hurriedly did your makeup and wore a croptop with a miniskirt.

You got inside and avoided eye contact with him. You tended to this almost every time you met him nowadays. Without you knowing, you were kind of awkward with me.

But it was impossible for you to ignore him as he would pester you until you gave him attention. "You slept well?" He asked to break the ice. "Yeah," you lied, "What about you?"

"Me too," he lied as well. Ever since that night, you were on his mind. Even if he tried to convince himself that you two can be nothing more than friends, he had started to see you in that way.

Heeseung drove with one hand as he placed his other hand on your bare thigh, resting it there. You slightly flinched at this sudden skin contact but attempted to act normal.

He casually turned the steering wheel while giving your thighs a squeeze. His fingers trailed upward and inward, gradually under your miniskirt as the time passed, making you feel more impatient.

The tension raised, causing you to grip on your seatbelt, going insane by Heeseung without him even knowing about this unimaginable power of his over you.

The two of you reached the campus and you breathed a sigh of relief when his hand left your thigh. But a lingering effect did not leave you the whole day.

You entered the classroom before bumping into someone. You looked up to see Sunghoon. Your face flushed red at the sight of him.

The morning when you woke up next to Heeseung at Sunghoon's mansion. You scanned through the wardrobe and found a large oversized hoodie. So you decided to change into that from your own clothes.

Heeseung's eyebrows twitched when Jay spoke in a loud voice, "Anyone would think me and Y/n spent last night together, seeing you in my clothes."

You tried to stop him but he just kept going on until Heeseung shot him a glare. "Shut the fuck up, Park Sunghoon or you are gonna regret it."

At that time, you were thankful to Heeseung for standing up for you but now you did not know what to say to him.

Heeseung had gone to smoke a cigarette before the class started and you had decided to come to the class alone and now you were regretting the decision.

"I didn't wash the hoodie you wore yet."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!