I knew I looked good; I was wearing one of my favorite sets. A dark blue Victoria's Secret bra and panties. I pretended like I didn't realize she was watching me as I pulled down the sweatpants I was wearing, very slowly might I add. Before I quickly turned around and took my bra off and threw on the T-shirt she gave me.

I turned back around to see that she was no longer standing there. Instead, she was over at one of her dressers wearing similar black sweat pants with her shirt off, showing her black laced bra. I couldn't help but notice how nice and toned her body was. I continued staring down from her chest, all the way down to her perfectly toned abs, exposing a belly button piercing.

"Like what you see?" I heard her say, making me avert my eyes back up to hers, a smug grin playing on her lips knowing that she caught me staring.

*Warning Smut Scene Incoming - Scroll down to the end of the chapter if you want to skip it*

 I couldn't take the teasing anymore and started to make my way over to her, watching as her eyes curiously followed me before they travelled their way down towards my chest.

I looked down at where she was looking and realized that with the white shirt, she could see right through it, exposing my chest to her. I grinned when I saw her start biting down on her lips, satisfied that I was driving her crazy like she always did with me.

"Megan." I breathed just as I made my way in front of her. I saw that same look of hunger from earlier appearing in her eyes when we first kissed, just this time it looked to be something much wilder.

I saw her eyes flicker down towards my lips before she fixed her gaze back onto me. Slowly leaning closer, needing to feel her lips on mine. 

I felt her breath touch my lips, just like this morning. Only this time, she didn't hold back.

I felt her smash her lips onto mine, instantly making my body feel like it was on fire. I started to return her kisses, wrapping my arms around her neck, feeling my own hunger for her deepen as we continued.

Her hands slowly trailed down from my face and onto my hips, lightly squeezing them before pulling me closer to her. I shivered from her touch, causing her to grin into the kiss.

She slowly started to push me back, leading me towards her bed, never once breaking the kiss. I felt her lightly push me on to it, before pressing her body down onto mine making me lightly moan into her lips.

"Mm I love that sound." She mumbled before she devoured my lips once more. I felt her tongue lightly trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I granted it, feeling her tongue instantly clash against mine, both of us fighting for dominance over the other. I slowly trailed my hands up her back making her body press even harder into mine.

"M-Megan." I whimpered as I felt her leg rub up against my center.

"You've been such a naughty girl." She growled into my ear with a raspy voice, turning me on even more.

"You've been teasing me all day long, I think I should teach you a lesson."

At this point I knew there was no going back, I didn't want her to stop either. 

Fuck it.

I felt her slowly start nibbling on my ear, making me gasp.

"M-Megan... you are so fucking hot." I breathed into her ear. 

She hummed as a response, continuing to kiss behind my ear and all down my neck. I felt myself losing all control, my desire completely taking over.

"I want you." I boldly said to her, watching as she looked over at me, her eyes turning a darker shade of green at my confession.