"Alright Jungkook we will leave, please take care of her. If you want something just call me immediately and I'll be here next minute. Take care of yourselves too, I'll come tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Why?" His mom asked confused.

Jungkook put down his face in shame. He was even more felt terrified to look at her.

"He didn't get the job" Yoongi said politely not wanting to hurt Jungkook.

Yoongi's mom felt disappointed. She didn't know what to say. She left a huge sigh as she wiped her face thoroughly.

"Let's get going Yoongi-ah..i don't want to stand here any second. And y-you don't need to go with Jungkook to search for a job. Let him search on his own"

"MOM"

"Don't raise your voice on me. I know what I'm saying. It was him who said he'll take care right? Let him do. We should l-leave. Just take me away" Jungkook felt pathetic. His heart pained with the words she was throwing on him.

Before Yoongi could argue, his mom pulled him away making them disappear. Jungkook sighed weakly and he slowly entered inside his new home. Like all the Asian households, he removed his shoes and went inside with bare feet. He entered his shared room with Aerin who was sleeping peacefully. Well peacefully? That would be a question.

He pushed all the haunting thoughts for now and went inside the bathroom to take a fresh shower. The water travelled throughout his body along with his tears. The future was frightening. After what felt like hours, Jungkook finally came outside with a towel wrapping his torso. He saw the bed empty and so he quickly left the thoughts of wearing a t-shirt as he left the room to check on his girlfriend.

He felt relaxed when he saw her cooking in the kitchen. With a small smile which didn't reach his eyes, he went into the kitchen and stood there beside Aerin. He made sure to make some noises before entering the kitchen since he didn't wanted to scare Aerin.

"Hey, you had a pretty much long shower" Aerin said as she quickly looked at him and back to cooking. He didn't answer her but he slowly wrapped her by a hug from behind. She was startled at first but smiled to the hug and she soothed his hand with her one hand.

"Is everything alright?" She said his face muffled up to her neck. She felt his head nodding negatively. She sighed and put down the utensils she was holding just to hold her boyfriend after comfortably turning back and staying in his hold.

Even though he looked twice her size, right at the moment he felt small and weak so that she held her cheeks and squeezed it. "What happened? How did the interview go?"

Jungkook still didn't answer and was looking nowhere but her.

"You didn't get the job?" She asked carefully looking at his eyes for which his eyes immediately rushed it's tears. He wanted to stand strong in front of her not weak like this.

"Oh baby, hey look at me! It's okay. You can't get everything in place at the first try itself. Go again tomorrow, start your day fresh. I'm sure someone will hire you.." she said and kissed his forehead later embracing him tight. His head was on her chest as she tiptoed to embrace him completely.

"I have made your favourite kimchi stew with meat" Jungkook's face immediately brightened up which made Aerin to laugh. He joyfully looked at the pot where the meat was cooking as it immediately made Jungkook to get hungry.

"Look at you, muscles built up, with those tattoos and piercings you look like a bad boy! But getting excited for the food like a kid. And this kid is gonna have another kid"

"Heyyy" he shouted a decibel above his actual voice which made Aerin to laugh aloud for the first time in this week. Jungkook soon joined her as they both laughed and enjoyed the dinner feeding eachother and stealing kisses in between.