Steve was sitting there with eyes wide open and being speechless. His throat become dry as he just listened to his brother conversation. I told ya he is not into mafia things but unfortunately he had to be a mafia.

He slowly take glances at his both brothers then look back at his laptop. He immediately take his laptop and his snacks then run towards upstairs.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook said while watching Steve running towards his room. Soobin take a look at twin then shrugged his shoulders.

"He is always weird, nothing new" he replied back and got up from the couch.

Time skip

At the party

Yeonjun was looking pretty on his beautiful white coloured blazer and he was standing beside jimin who was looking hot and handsome at the same moment.

Yeonjun was not having it, like he didn't want to stay here at the party the crowded place was driving him crazy.  He was standing beside jimin with a small sad pout, feeling bored to be here.

"Hey what's with your face?" Lisa asked while laughing because of yeonjun done face.

"I hate being here" yeonjun answered her with the little pout on his lips. Jimin heard this and turned to his brother who looked back at him with sad face.

"What happened Junnie?" Jimin asked while patting his head.

"I hate being here, I don't want to stay here, Junnie hate being here" yeonjun whined as he looked down at the ground.

"But yeonjun just stay for some moments, we will go home later" Jimin said, trying to convince yeonjun to stay for some moments.

The younger nodded his head, the small pout was still pasted on his face as he looked at his brother.

"Fine, I will, just be quick" yeonjun mumbled and went to sit Because of standing for long time his legs was hurting.

Jimin told Lisa to look after yeonjun and walked to the other side because his father called him.

Lisa came and sit down beside yeonjun who was looking around the hall which was crowded with rich and mafia peoples.

Suddenly soobin entered the hall with his team and take a look around the hall that was crowded.

He was walking inside with his hands inside his pockets of his coat as Steve was doing something at his phone.

"Finally I made it to end" Steve mumbled and look at soobin who was looking around the place.

Soobin was observing the place untill someone caught his attention and it was yeonjun who was sitting beside Lisa while playing with his sleeves.

His lips turn into a small smirk when he saw the little innocent guy sitting at the couch. Steve notice that as he secretly rolled his eyes at his brother then patted his shoulder.

"Mister I was talking to you, can you please listen to me" soobin turned to his brother and rose up his one eyebrow.

"First tell me have you found about him?" Soobin asked and point his hand at yeonjun as Steve nodded.