~5~

"Look at him he's been like that for days I think our friend is getting crazy"Neo whispered at Jennie while looking at their friend mix who's staring at no where while smiling widely.

"Getting crazy or maybe he's Inlove!"Gun interjected.

"hmmm he's Inlove!"Jennie answer.

"yeah maybe!maybe!"Neo add.

"you know what the photo of him and earth that I post in Instagram have gain a lot of attention a lot of the fans were shipping them and they even made a fandom name called EarthMix have you seen it's even viral in Twitter it has a lot of hashtags"Gun tells them and both of their friends nod.

"I saw some of the post"Neo said and Gun Laugh.

"Mix is Inlove haha"He said that gain Mix's attention and he glare at his friend's.

"I'm not!" Mix said and the three just laugh.

"he's indenial"Jennie said.

"I'm not inlove come on stop teasing me!"he said His Cheeks and ears is getting red.

"Ey is that Earth!?"Gun said and pointed his finger outside and Mix immediately look but there he saw the director talking to someone they don't know.

"You hsvsywjav**!"Mix Said and Throw a pillow to his friends and they all laugh at him.

"keep teasing me and I'll tie you three with each other!"Mix is so annoyed with the three but the three keep teasing him.

----

MIX'S POV
I'm so annoyed of the three so I decided to go outside and drink some milk tea so I go to the milk tea shop while I was walking a back I saw a cat in the middle of the road All  the vehicle was stopped because of the green light so I decided to pick up the cat but when I was already holding the cat and I was about to go back the road side a rushing Motorbike was about to hit me I can't move  my feet I was so shock so I just close my eyes and wait for my death but then i feel my body float as I open my eyes I saw Earth Lifting me like a bride while I hold the cat.it happens so fast I didn't realize that were at the road side now and the Motorcycle is gone and the Vehicles are moving like nothing happen.

"What happen?"I ask him as he Put me down and talk.

"you stopped in the middle of the road so I lift you up....don't do that again that's very dangerous"he warned me.

"what happen?"I ask him He just shake his head
(But the truth Earth stop the time and moved the motorbike out the road)

"I'll go with you where are you going?"he ask

"I'll go back to the Shooting place"i answer he then hold my hand and walk with me

---

"is that Mix?"a girl ask her friend.

"OMG! And he's holding hands with someone"her friend said.

"omg that's Earth the guy that P'Gun post he's been with P'Mix since last week"The girl said her friend immediately took a photo of the two and post it on twitter.

'OMG we Saw Mix having date with his boyfriend # earthmix is real # earthmix' the girl post and her friend too.

Both of them didn't realize that people around them are taking pictures of them.

"I actually taught that it's Mix and Neo who were dating but then P'Gun posted a my day of Earthmix they were together I think they're dating with their friend"The girl whisper to her friend.

"But I like Tay for Mix"her friend said and so her friend shake her head.

"nope It was actually Earthmix look they're always together and holding hands hmmmm they're really dating I'm sure sooner or later Mix will announce that they're dating"The girl said and they keep gossiping and gossiping.

"Yeah and if that happen I'm gonna cut off my hair hahaha"her friend who is actually Neomix shipper.
"Hmmm just wait!"the girl who's an Earthmix shipper.

---

When Mix and Earth Arrived at the Shooting area Mix Invite Earth to go inside.

"are you sure That I'm no  bothering you ?" He asked Mix and he shook his head.

"We will continue the shooting soon" Mix said and Earth nodded just now Mix noticed that Earth was holding a plastic bag filled with bread.

"Aren't you busy?" Mix asked and Earth shook her head.

"I don't have anything to do at home today" he said smiling.

"Okay come on in" Mix said and pulled Earth in there, the other staff appeared and Mix's three friends who were talking about the truth that the three had planned a prank on Mix but Mix seemed to have someone with him .

"Earth is with Mix!" Jennie immediately stood up and approached Earth.

"Yes, I met him a while ago... I bought some bread" said Earth and offered them immediately Mix's friends approached including Neo and Gun who took the lead in getting the bread.

"Thank you P'Earth, Mix your lover is ​​smart" said one of Mix's friends and Mix's cheeks and ears immediately turned red.

"Can you guys stop....it's embarrassing" Mix's Voice was annoyed but the last thing he said was a whisper.

"You Mix eat too" Earth said and Earth gave Mix a piece of bread

--

EARTH'S POV

I bit him a piece of bread. I noticed that his ear was red, so I immediately apologized. He must have been pissed off at what I did. I just want to be close to him because it's a dream come true now that my idol is talking and with me...
"Sorry" I said he looked at me awkwardly.

"I noticed how red your face is, are you mad at me, sorry"I said.

"Wait, I'm not mad at you" Mix said

"Haayst Earth, Mix is ​​just shy, what are you doing?" Jennie said, I was surprised.
----

This Story is just from my imagination.... And English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammar^v^
Please​ Vote and Follow!
-Mei