He was deep inside me, hitting the spot with precision. The way he moved was incredible and the pleasure I felt was phenomenal.

After a while, my body began to tire and my pace began to slow, my stamina failing me.

Kai swiftly took control, standing up and turning me around. I placed my hands on the ledge, bending over with my legs spread wide.

He leant over me, swamping my frame with his muscular physique before pounding into my wet slit.

With one hand on the ledge, his other was tightly gripping my hip, steadying me with each hard thrust.

Kai trailed hot, wet kisses down my neck and every single hair on my body raised as goosebumps formed.

Letting go of my hip, he reached down, circling my clit with his fingers.

"Ahh. Kai."

His thrusts slowed, lingering inside me before pulling out and then pushing in harder.

His fingers worked their magic, flicking and rubbing my bud with expertise.

Pressure was building between my legs and I clamped down around him, arching my back. I let out a long, satisfying hum as an explosive orgasm filled my body with pure pleasure, nothing like I'd ever experienced before.

I rode out my high, which seemed to last forever before Kai emptied his seed into me with a groan. I was in absolute heaven when it somehow caused another orgasm and I pushed backwards onto him as he cupped my breast, gently twisting my nipples, enhancing the pleasure that rippled through me.

Once my body had relaxed, Kai gently pulled out of me and I stood up, turning around to face him.

His hands settled on my waist and he pulled me close as I reached up, interlocking my fingers at the nape of his neck.

He leant down, parting his soft lips. I closed my eyes as our tongues met, circling one anothers in a breathtakingly passionate kiss.

We were interrupted when Kai recieved a call on his wrist. He tried to ignore it but after the fourth call, he had no choice but to answer it.

"Kai, we need you at the launch bay in one hour. Kiara and Kintel are enroute to complete safety checks so we will be launching in seventy-five minutes."

"I thought we were leaving tonight."

"After speaking with the intergalactic alliance, they have suggested that we don't wait. If we need assistance then they can prepare our closest allies for departure, sooner rather than later."

"Ok. I'll be there soon. Thanks Granteon."

Kai looked down at me with a sigh and I instantly felt uneasy, worried for his safety.

"Will you be alright by yourselves? It's just the four of you."

"We will be cloaked the entire time. We can't be detected on radars so it will be a simple observation mission. When we return, we will figure out our next move based on what we find."

"Ok." I nodded, feeling slightly better than I did a second ago.

After showering, I changed into one of Kai's white t-shirts and a pair of pale blue shorts.

I was sat on the bed between his legs, leaning my back on his chest.

"Klaus is here if you need anything and I've also programmed a wristband so that you can call me if you need to."

Kai pulled an almost invisible band out of his draw and placed it on my wrist. It altered it's size and colour automatically so that I couldn't see it and I turned my wrist over, straining my eyes to try and see it.