𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀†

Start from the beginning

(The hat

(The hat... and I hate coloring with just white, hence the reason I gave a base.)

You started on planting new flowers, you chose yellow spider lilies. You though they would suit the Master well, if they didn't have color that is.

You were planting the flower seeds until you saw Finnian about to use the wrong fertilizer (again).

"No..!" You lightly shouted, paws puffing out and pressing itself onto his hand. "[N-Name]..! Did you just.... speak?!" He exclaimed, you weren't really paying attention to him as you lift his hands and pat down the flower.

Finnian just stared at you, flabbergasted at what he just heard from you, "o-oh.." He snapped back to reality. "Oh!" He calmed down when he noticed you stopped him from using the wrong fertilizer.

"Ah! I wasn't even paying attention, thank you!" He hugs you very tightly, lifting you up and spinning you around. You weren't bothered at this, as you easily broke his grip on you. Landing on the ground, you poof back your paws into your hands.

"No.. no, no, no, no!" You pouted as Finnian tried to hug you again. "Good job! You spoke!!" He exclaimed.

"No!"
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

The eldest of them all, Tanaka was a fairly small old man. He was very quiet, and almost never seen without a cup of tea. You had learned that he had a 'normal form', which happened to switch every 3 months.

(Was it 3 months? I'm so sorry I forgot)

And to say the least, he was honestly the most normal there.
༺═──────────────═༻

You walked the halls of the manor, holding a tower of dishes in hand. Sebastian had told you to put them away in the kitchen cupboard.

You soon reach your destination, the kitchen, and started putting away the dishes in the cupboards, making sure to put them away neatly.

Finished with your task, you exited the kitchen. On your way out you see Tanaka walking around. You head over to the old man, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Ho?" He turned around to face you. Another thing, he didn't really speak when he wasn't in his 'normal form'. Which kind of benefits you in a way, since you also didn't talk much. You mostly relied on body language.

You tried asking what he was doing, pointing to the cup in his hand. "Ho.." He seemed to notice what you were trying to say.

(I just woke up guys please bare with me..)

He gestured to his cup, you nod. Out of nowhere, he pulled out another cup, giving it to you. You looked at it confused, tasting it.

It was hot, but not to the point of where it would scorch your tongue. "Hmmm...." You sighed and nodded.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Tanaka laughs.
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Then there was Sebastian.. he's something.

With every chance he got, he pet your paws whenever they were out. Turns out Sebastian really likes cats.
༺═──────────────═༻

Sebastian and you were currently in the garden, since Finnian had destroyed the flowers yet again. You take the watering can and pour it on the flowers.

Suddenly, you heard a small sound, "Mew.." You perk up, looking around. Your [small, big, thin, wide] eyes searched where the noise possibly came from.

"Mew..!" Feeling something rub against your leg, you look down to see a small orange fur ball. Tilting your head you pick it up and head over to Sebastian.

You tap him on the back, he turns around, surprised. "Mew!" The kitten meows, "Oh dear, what do we have here?" He takes the orange cat from you. He seemed to really like the cat, he pet its small paws and lightly squeezed its toe beans.

You observe the small cat, looking intensely at its features.

POOF!!

Ears similar to the cat's popped out from your hair as a tail swishes from side to side. Your paws also make themselves visible as you held them up, waiting for him to pet yours too.

He chuckled, holding the kitten in his left hand and using the other to pet your paws.

(Ngl I'm not a Sebastian fan... to be frank.. I HATE that mf😦)
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━

Then there was the Young Master. He was... a little bratty.

But he wasn't a bad person, you could sense whenever he was in stress, which was almost all the time.
༺═──────────────═༻

"[Name] could you do something for me?" Sebastian called you over. He wanted to test you with working around the Manor. "Can you bring the Master's tea to him?" Sebastian asked you, to which you agreed.

Holding the tray, you went on your merry way to the Master's office. Knocking on the door, you hear a 'Enter' as you unlock the door and step inside.

To say Ciel was surprised would be an understatement. "What are you doing here?" He sternly asked. You just made your way over to his desk, setting the tray onto it and carefully pouring his tea into his cup.

This sight was amusing to Ciel seeing you had to tip toe to pour the tea into the cup. You slightly nudged the tea over to him. He hesitantly took the yea and sipped it, going back to his paper work. Feeling the uncomfortable feeling of stress come back on his shoulders, he groaned.

You perk up at this, tilting your head. He saw that you were still in his office, "What are you still doing here?" He snapped. You make your way over to him behind his desk and kneeled next to him.

"What are you-  hey-!" He yelled as you put your head on his leg looking up at him. He complained for a bit until he felt you... vibrating? You were purring against his leg, it was something you learnt from the kitten you bonded with, with Sebastian.

 vibrating? You were purring against his leg, it was something you learnt from the kitten you bonded with, with Sebastian

Ciel sighed, seemingly giving up. He pat you on the head once and went back to work, sipping his tea.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

That was chapter 3! Sorry it took awhile to put out, the whole school week has been stressful. I've been studying extra hard to get good grades and be on the honor roll board.

The good thing is that my midterm break is coming up, so most of the other chapters will be pre-written and published by then.

Hope you have a good day/night!