𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

♰𝙒𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾۞
༺═──────────────═༻
A beautiful, but deadly creature that discovers their saviors.
༺═──────────────═༻
Run. Just. Run.. Whatever you do.. DON'T STOP RUNNING

BANG!!

"CATCH IT!! BRING IT BACK!!" One of the many unknown figures chasing after you shouted.

That's what you need to run, you can't go back, no! You can never go back-

BANG!!

Goes the gun that they shot at you, the bullet removing a chunk out of the tree that you bumped into. Your legs are begging you to stop, you can't, not until you're safe and sound.

So you keep running, to live, to fulfill the promise you made to-

BANG!!

You slam against another tree, but this time tumbling down a hill. Everything was spinning, until your body hit something hard.

CRACK!!

A loud Crack echoed through the forest biome, you looked down, only to see a traumatic sight.

!!Blood!!

(Don't worry this is just a base, imagine your own skin color)

Your leg was bleeding, not only that but your bone has completely broken and torn its way through your skin. The blood drips down your leg, but you can't stop, no… not now at least, no matter how much fatigue you're going through.

Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up. GET UP NOW.

"THERE IT IS!!" The figure that was chasing you caught up, now you started to panic even more.

The figures got closer, forcing you to back up against a tree. "Geez, to think it would run out of energy sooner. " One of them sneered.

"Not so tough are you now?" The other mocked. Feeling threatened at the situation you're in, you resulted to your primary instinct, which was to growl.

"Gosh it really is an animal." The figure reached to violently grab you by the color.

No matter how much you struggled they didn't dare to let you go. No! You weren't going to back down like this….. you're not going to go like this….. you promised…… you promised.. you wouldn't give up this easily.

"Come on will ya'?!" No…No NO

CRUNCH!!

"Hh……AHHHHH!!" The figure hollered.

"W-WHAT THE?!" 

"YOU….DAMN MONSTER!!

Blood, the scent of blood was everywhere. The taste of it was even worse…

You had no time to think as your bloodlust took over. You pounced on another figure, brutally sinked your teeth into the figure's neck.

The figure yelled in excruciating pain as you tore out his throat. The remaining figure's skin ashen as they backed up into a tree, fearing for the worst.

Just then, you hear an unknown voice in the back of your head. "Do it", you twitch and look around for a second, searching for where the voice came from.

Before going back to your prey who so foolishly tried to crawl away, receiving a vulgar growl from you. "Do it, kill them. Kill them."

You crouch to the ground, arching your back and preparing to pounce on the figure shivering in fear. "THEY'RE A DEMON!! KILL THEM NO-"

CRUNCH!!

A gut clenching sound echoed throughout the wood grounds, along with your now dead victim's scream quieting down. Blood drips from your mouth and hands.

You slowly get up, wincing as you look down at your knee that was still broken, the bone still sticking out. Huffing, you walk along the forest floors, the leaves crunching between your toes all the while blood drips from your hand.

Soon after, the rain comes down and showers you, thankfully washing off the blood and dirt, and possibly the infection you were about to get in your knee.

Where to? You don't know, but somewhere safe is what you had in your mindset. Somewhere where you'd be safe, safe from those Demons.

Walking ahead, you found a nice rock that had a fairly shaped hole you could fit in below it that was being covered by the rain.

You settled yourself in the space, careful not to let any dirt touch your wound. Curling up, you let your head rest in your arms, letting the fatigue and exhaustion take a whole of you.

Unaware of the a fairly large house that rested a bit farther from where you rested.
༺═──────────────═༻
 Okay! That's the prologue, hope you enjoyed!! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night!!