Ryan, determined and unyielding, dispatched another commando droid with a calculated blaster shot to its exposed power core. The droid erupted into a shower of sparks and smoke. The final two droids, recognizing the dire situation, made a desperate charge towards Ryan and Cham Syndulla. The final two commando droids lunged at Ryan and Cham Syndulla with deadly intent. Blaster bolts sizzled through the air, and the room was filled with the clash of lightsabre against durasteel. Your yellow Sith eyes remained fixed on Tambor, ensuring he couldn't reach the button to deactivate the plasma bridge.

Ryan, fearless and resolute, faced the droids head-on. He fired off shots with precision, attempting to take down one of the droids. But these commando droids were relentless, and their advanced combat programming made them formidable opponents. One of them managed to deflect Ryan's blaster bolts with its energy shield, closing in with rapid, calculated movements. Cham Syndulla, on the other hand, was locked in a deadly dance with the second droid. He dodged its blaster fire with acrobatic grace, his own shots finding their mark but not enough to incapacitate the relentless machine. It retaliated with a swift and powerful strike, sending Cham's blaster pistol flying out of reach.

In that critical moment, Ryan's blaster shots struck true, disabling the droid's shield generator. It stumbled backward, momentarily vulnerable. But its partner seized the opportunity and lunged at Ryan with blinding speed, its vibroblade poised to strike.

It was a fleeting moment, but it was all Ryan needed. He ducked, rolled, and fired a precise shot directly into the droid's exposed power core.

The droid convulsed and then exploded into a shower of sparks and shrapnel, leaving Ryan untouched but shaken. The other commando droid, now shieldless, fell victim to Cham Syndulla's unrelenting assault. Blaster shots peppered its frame until it finally crumpled to the ground in a smoking heap.

But in the midst of their triumph, tragedy struck. Wat Tambor, realizing he couldn't reach the deactivation button while you remained vigilant, activated a hidden blaster built into his cybernetic arm. Without warning, he fired a single shot directly at Ryan.

Time seemed to slow as the blaster bolt struck Ryan in the chest. His eyes widened in shock, and a look of pain and disbelief crossed his face. He stumbled backward, his blaster rifle slipping from his grasp, his hands clutching at the wound. Blood stained his armour, and he collapsed to the floor.

"Ryan!" Cham Syndulla shouted, rushing to his fallen comrade, but it was too late. Ryan Garrek, the young and determined Nathema soldier, lay lifeless on the cold, durasteel floor of the control centre.

Tambor's sinister laughter filled the room as he gloated, "One less hero to stand in my way."

With a single flick of your hand, you pulled the separatist towards you. He struggled for air as the force continued to squeeze his trachea.

"And the last hero's life you will ever take." Cham Syndulla spoke and picked up his blaster before shooting a single shot right into the enemy's head.

Disappointed you let go of the lifeless body and open Orn Free Taa's handcuffs before reaching out to Commander Havok.

"The control centre is clear; you can rescue the hostages now."

"Yes, my Lord." is everything you hear before Commander Havok started to charge at the droids standing on the bridge.

"Ryloth will forever be indebted to you, oh great hero." the Senator praised you.

You paid little attention to him and instead activated the security system's cameras without anyone noticing, before engaging in a conversation.

"I know about you, Senator Orn Free Taa." you responded.