Movie Night / Last Daiper Wear

15
The two sisters sat on couch & watch a movie called LA-Bon! It's about a jungle girl who was raised by Gorilla's. They would teased her, by ticking her feet..... AJ picked it for Apple Bloom because it's relatable. AB day dream of living in a jungle swing on a vine howling (RUAAAAAAHAAAAHUUUU) like a wild animal...she likes how the animals tease her because they love her as if they were there own.

Apple jack: " Say....you're Birthday is coming up sis! Your gonna be 15!"

Apple Bloom: " Yep!"

AJ had tears in her eyes : " my baby sister growing fast...."

Apple Bloom giggled and hug her sister.....

Apple Jack gets up from the couch & looks at Apple Bloom. she puts a hand on AB's Cheek

Apple Jack: " Some day you'll be so big like me! "

Seeing her sister in tears was something new....she is going to be 11 years old!

Apple Bloom : Sis! Am still that baby girl you know! Am just a little older silly "

Apple Jack " I know! Am just be over Dramatic & silly, cause I love you!"

AB Giggling: "Sis....You're too much!"

They both Butt bump each other and hug it out. 

30 minutes later:  AJ was getting dress for her baby sitting duties

Apple Jack: " Ok sis, Am heading out for babysitting....see you tomorrow morning!"

Apple Bloom: " bye!

AJ wait for her sister walk out the front door. It's was her cue to get dress in her baby outfit! Her baby name was Butt Roast,
(Because her farts smell like something Roasting up there) she got on her Pink dress & her cute baby bonnet with her green diaper hang out of her, and then put the pink gloves on her with her apple pacifier. She began live streaming.....people say she cute! And Where's your mommy! It was fun to see streamers watching her playing with stuffed animals and fart while she was thinking how fun it is to feel comfortable.....after she was done streaming....she was thinking about what her sister said....

" Some day you'll be so big like me!" And  my baby sister growing fast...." she felt like her sister AJ said that to remember her she needs to grow up and quit doing things too old for her age...she was thinking....

Apple Bloom : " I see sis.....no more child's play! Am wearing this diaper acting like a baby & am going to be 11 tomorrow! What am I thinking!?"

She told the baby outfit off & quit streaming videos of her being a baby....   She brushed her teeth & got in her pajamas and went to bed.... Closes her eyes & wishing it will be the best birthday ever......